Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored (1006 Views)

Pls How Do I Make My Mobile Menu Appear Like That Of Naijaloaded Or Tooxclusive / How Can I Get Nigeria Or Black People To Auto Like My Facebook Posts. / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by hinere(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Goodmorning everyone. Please I have a Facebook business page. How can I make my post appear as a Sponsored Post on Facebook.

I have tried but I dont know how to pay for it to be sponsored. I don't even know the process. I need a larger crowd to see what am selling.

Please help me!
Re: Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by czarina(f): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2019
hinere:
Goodmorning everyone. Please I have a Facebook business page. How can I make my post appear as a Sponsored Post on Facebook.

I have tried but I dont know how to pay for it to be sponsored. I don't even know the process. I need a larger crowd to see what am selling.

Please help me!
Everything is on YouTube. Watch how to do it before person go tell you to pay make them teach you half-baked nonsense.

When I say everything, I mean everything.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by Kamxin(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2019
hinere:

Please help me!

My dear, do not mind the person above me, who thinks that free consultation is a right.

To answer your question, any website you see a post, article, news, column etc, with a sponsored tag, it means there is someone somewhere paying for it.

In otherwords, you have to meet facebook team, pay for it and have it.
Re: Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by czarina(f): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Kamxin:

My dear, do not mind the person above me, who thinks that free consultation is a right.

To answer your question, any website you see a post, article, news, column etc, with a sponsored tag, it means there is someone somewhere paying for it.

You're not serious at all.

I told him he can get the same information or even better details on YouTube and you dey say make he no mind me?

You obviously didn't read his question but wasted no time to jump on my own comment. How did your answer proffer the solution?
Re: Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by Julius2214(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2019
hinere:

Please help me!
Create the post u want to sponsor. Make sure the post is created within a Facebook page. So if you don't have a Facebook page, you need to create one first.

Go to the new or existing FB page, create the post that you want to be sponsored. When you're done creating the post, you'll see a button under it that says "promote" click on it and follow the instructions.

But you need to do it right to get enough views and conversions.

So I'll advise you seek the help of a pro, so as not to waste your money without getting the views and conversions you paid for.

And sorry I'm not available help.
Re: Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by hinere(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
czarina:
Everything is on YouTube. Watch how to do it before person go tell you to pay make them teach you half-baked nonsense.

When I say everything, I mean everything.

Thanks dear... I'm going to check out You tube as you advised.
Re: Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by hinere(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Kamxin:

OK. I sure will look into what you've said.
Re: Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by hinere(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Julius2214:

Create the post u want to sponsor. Make sure the post is created within a Facebook page. So if you don't have a Facebook page, you need to create one first.

Go to the new or existing FB page, create the post that you want to be sponsored. When you're done creating the post, you'll see a button under it that says "promote" click on it and follow the instructions.

But you need to do it right to get enough views and conversions.

So I'll advise you seek the help of a pro, so as not to waste your money without getting the views and conversions you paid for.

And sorry I'm not available help.

Yeah thanks. I sure will do something about it
Re: Help! How Can I Make My Facebook Post Appear As Sponsored by czarina(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
hinere:

Thanks dear... I'm going to check out Youtube as you advised.
You're welcome. And ensure you go through the comments as you watch. Viewers drop "pearls" there too.

You could also use search terms like "how to optimize your Facebook paid ads", "optimizing Facebook paid ads"

The goal here is ensuring every single dime you spend on the ad yields immense value for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Address Verification Pin Issue / Lindaikeji's Blog, Instablog9ja: Which Is Your Favourite? / Six Article Writers Needed. Highly Lucrative Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.