Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers (7394 Views)

Bill Seeking Life Pension For Enugu Ex-Governors & Their Deputies Sparks Outcry / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Dickson Signs Bill For Bayelsa Lawmakers’ Life Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by ndaman25: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2019
this country should just be sold off on Alibaba nd everybody takes his share...
Nigeria with bad leaders
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by dtruth50: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2019
eh!!! Koro-koro. see thieves

Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by Fourwinds: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Any Bayelsan in this forum, just know that all your law makers in state house of assembly are pen robbers... Whose greed cannot be quantify in terms of volume of water in Atlantic Ocean
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by Bighead9: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2019
authehighness:
politicians are nigeria biggest problem,nigeria need revoution,the only group that is capable to lead the revolution are the igbos,but the biafra war experience will not allow them,with this kind of mindset in our politicians no hope for nigeria

Which Igbo's, I hope you are not referring to this cowards. grin grin

Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by luluman: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2019
princechiemekam:
Nigeria is just a gone state .

Wicked Men with Evil plans for the kids of a common man .

#RevolutionOrNothing
#Revolution
Is this a case of Bayelsa or Nigeria? why cant you people (yeeebos) stop on line stooopidity?
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by Naijageak(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2019
For weak erection, premature ejaculation, infections and low sperm count kindly send me a whatsapp message. Check my signature.

Happy Sunday
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by Ogaga87(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2019
This practice is common with PDP, why!
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
K
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by lazarusokafor90(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
I blame no one but God for placing me in this country, because I strongly believe that I am not meant to be here.
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by Lanre0: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't know why we are still looking for the source of our insecurity situation in the country
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by shomutuski(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
shegoon:
Cant believe this!is this not same STATE that complained of no fund to implement the 30k minimum wage.Very soon the life pension package will be extended to their family members after their demise.Let's come together and say no to this

Let me let u in on a secret!!! You see all our lawmakers, they include their children names in the federal or state payroll account. So their kids get paid monthly like every other person..
Nigeria is in the gutter, an abyss of destrustion awaits all dz politicians...

I don't have a knack for killing, I would have preferred murdering them all in their sleep...

During my camp days in abuja, i met one hausa boy of like mind and he said to me that you people don't know what all dz politicians have done and still doing, that if we knew, we would murder dem all.
Re: SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers by clergyboy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
What a sham act by dese set of lawmakers. Which the current rate of poverty in Bayelsa state, dese set of people still want to make the masses to go farther down in the poverty line. I have never seen politicians that are as greedy and crafty in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVISED RESULTS: See How PDP Met The Requirements In Zamfara State, And Must Be / Fayose’s N6.9 Billion Fraud Trial Stalled By Absence Of Trial Judge / Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.