Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? (2885 Views)

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The op is not Edo, he is an Igbo boy living in Benin.

Don't insult the good people of Edo state because of him

He uses Edodefender

Bininkinhdom amongst other well known monikers. Just ignore him!
if I'm an Igbo man like yourl claim I am let my unborn children suffer.
Why would I claim other people tribe? That's nonsense so because I don't asslick awolowo that means I'm Igbo? Smh

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Westbestside:
I am sorry jare
He uses all the threads he launches to learn more about Edo state.

He started as Sicilia or something back in 2017. cheesy
Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by BaaleOko: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
And Zik or Ojukwu were the heros of entire black race right ? cheesy
I could care less about Ojukwu and Zik, they add nothing to my life, just had to make my point crisp and clear.

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Excaperx:
if I'm an Igbo man like yourl claim I am let my unborn children suffer.
Why would I claim other people tribe? That's nonsense so because I don't asslick awolowo that means I'm Igbo? Smh
Bra you don't have to asslick Awolowo. I have met a lot of Benin men and I know what they ordinarily say about Baba Awolowo.

Not even every Yoruba even idolize Baba, but there are certain way you comment that simply gives you away. cheesy

I have watched you for more than a year and had several encounters with you.

Your knowledge of Edo state and its history is very limited.

4 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2019
BaaleOko:
I could care less about Ojukwu and Zik, they add nothing to my life, just had to make my point crisp and clear.
Good, perhaps I was also simply making a point too.

Perhaps I was saying no regional leader of early Nigeria had any significant impact outside his/her own region grin

Have you thought of that?
Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by lordkush: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2019
Excaperx:
I'm talking about the size compare to south east
really?

Susan even after slashing the country in half is bigger than 2 nigeria put together. Who size help ?

I guess you don't know your edo is bigger than Singapore

yet go check the stage they occupy in global recognition and compare with nigeria.

I love edos. But stop making unguided statements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by lordkush: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2019
Excaperx:
really?

Sudan even after slashing the country in half is bigger than 2 nigeria put together. Who size help ?

yet go check the stage they occupy in global recognition and compare with nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2019
lordkush:
really?

Susan even after slashing the country in half is bigger than 2 nigeria put together. Who size help ?

okay

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by ken6488(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Rubbish....

Why not talk about tinubu

At least ibori doesn't force any one on use we love okowa irespective of ibori

Did deltans cried for your help

You nor see how okowa win with over 600 000 Margin mind your business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by dreamwords: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The op is not Edo, he is an Igbo boy living in Benin.

Don't insult the good people of Edo state because of him

He uses Edodefender

Bininkinhdom amongst other well known monikers. Just ignore him!
What about when he keep insulting the great igbo nation, calling igbos his enemy nko,
So he is still igbo abi,, , bros he can never be igbo, he is a confused soul from edo

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Westbestside: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
BaaleOko:

Stop this nonsense, you can't force people to love your hero, it's makes sense of course why Awo is deeply respected and loved by his Yoruba people, and that's fine.. but then it borders on sheer lunacy and delusion when you start to disparage other people (of different ethnic stocks) who might not share that same optimism. For all intents and purposes, Awo was hardly regaled among the other ethnic minority groups that make up the now defunct Midwest region, and that's why there was a plebiscite conjured by their (Midwestern) leaders to be excised from the Western region/Yoruba domination. My point is Awo was ONLY a hero to the yorubas, nobody outside the West gave two fuccks about him, much less his much vaunted legacy (respectable as it were)... you can't force people to love you, you have your hero.. I have my hero, you can't force me to love yours, much as I can't force you to love mine. Case closed.
I wouldn't be downgrading anybody if they don't try to do same to mine. I always challenge anybody trying to talk rubbish about awoo to bring any leader or hero from his/her clan that can match quarter of awoo achievement. I can't remember any hero from edo cos there is none instead, it is same awoo that did a lot for them. If any then I challenge them to list his achievements. 30years after, all of them still talk about awoo and his legacy. Don't they anyone to talk about In their clan?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
dreamwords:

What about when he keep insulting the great igbo nation, calling igbos his enemy nko,
So he is still igbo abi,, , bros he can never be igbo, he is a confused soul from edo
He hardly insults Igbo

He just says something to put people off his track

I know his means of operation.

His knowledge of Igbo is greater than his knowledge of Edo

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by kayfra: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Excaperx:
I just tire. Can you believe the useless awolowo told our oba to take a course in Yoruba language? That's the height of disrespect.

He was a confirm ethnic bigot and if the Midwest didn't leave he would have forced nonsense Yoruba culture on us
Like you don't eat, shit and breathe Yoruba culture from your royal lineage to your gods.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by nengibo: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Only Delta state the tribal clashes pass world war 1 den u wan add Edo state join, barnish d thought, state creation was for development to spread quicker not for lobbying for senate President
Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

Ref: Kalapizm is right. Ethnicity and struggle for power is still relevant in those states. Edo has issues with Binis and Esan dominating power. Delta central especially the urhobos are always striving to move whatever it entitled to the state capital ( Asaba) to Warri/Effurun. Whereas Benin city is a full fleshed capital, Asaba isn't.

That was then not now and secondly asaba is a full fledged and developed capital but warri/effurun am yet. To see the development if. Not normal chevron field, wrpc, ngc which is. Domiciled one. Area...the town has no taste.

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He hardly insults Igbo

So since he hardly insults igbos, that makes him igbo man....lord of mines save me today....

Imagine the. Thinking of an average yoruba man....

So for him to be Edo, he has to insults igbos....for real....

If the guy choses not to insult igbos, then he has a reason best known to him.....why not ask him than this trash u just wrote....

So I now get it....to be loved by yorubas and show love, u have to insult igbos.....Is this the teachings of awolowo that made him a great man as u said he possess the qualities of a great man?

Too bad such unguarded statement came from u meaning u no different from ajimobi of oyo state.

3 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

So since he hardly insults igbos, that makes him igbo man....lord of mines save me today....

Imagine the. Thinking of an average yoruba man....

So for him to be Edo, he has to insults igbos....for real....

If the guy choses not to insult igbos, then he has a reason best known to him.....why not ask him than this trash u just wrote....

So I now get it....to be loved by yorubas and show love, u have to insult igbos.....Is this the teachings of awolowo that made him a great man as u said he possess the qualities of a great man?

Too bad such unguarded statement came from u meaning u no different from ajimobi of oyo state.
I know what I am saying

He has had several monikers since 2017

He started as pro Biafra guy

He claims that Aniomas especially Agbor should be in Biafra

He knows very little about the joint history of Ondo and Edo state

He knows very little about the history of Muslims in Northern Edo, he doesn't even know that a lot of monarchs in Northern Edo are Muslims.

He knows very little about the oba of bini

But apparently, he knows more about Biafra and Igbo than his own tribe

I wasn't born yesterday bruv.

4 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I know what I am saying

He has had several monikers since 2017

He started as pro Biafra guy

He claims that Aniomas especially Agbor should be in Biafra

He knows very little about the joint history of Ondo and Edo state

He knows very little about the history of Muslims in Northern Edo, he doesn't even know that a lot of monarchs in Northern Edo are Muslims.

He knows very little about the oba of bini

But apparently, he knows more about Biafra and Igbo than his own tribe

I wasn't born yesterday bruv.

I may not correlate your claims because is outrageous and lack substance.

You only thought and concludee based on likeliness of his writing and how what he wrote relates to previous subjects meaning is still same person.

Such research are bound to be full of errors and as such u didn't take ur own error into account........which means u have to discard this ur proposition and start afresh.

Moreover, I only pointed out ur. Statement that gave u away because as far as u insult igbos....u are friends to yorubas.....

That moniker u termed igbos and any other if there exist is fully handled and controlled by an edo boy.

That's why sometimes I agree with some scholars that most of commeenters on nairaland are not subjective in their reasonings but are clouded with what the keypad gives them....

Your mind speaks volume of u, only that u couldn't control ur emotions.

2 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I may not correlate your claims because is outrageous and lack substance.

You only thought and concludee based on likeliness of his writing and how what he wrote relates to previous subjects meaning is still same person.

Such research are bound to be full of errors and as such u didn't take ur own error into account........which means u have to discard this ur proposition and start afresh.

Moreover, I only pointed out ur. Statement that gave u away because as far as u insult igbos....u are friends to yorubas.....

That moniker u termed igbos and any other if there exist is fully handled and controlled by an edo boy.

That's why sometimes I agree with some scholars that most of commeenters on nairaland are not subjective in their reasonings but are clouded with what the keypad gives them

Your mind speaks volume of u, only that u couldn't control ur emotions.
@ emboldened

So I should correlate yours because it's quite substantial

In case you haven't noticed buster, it's my word against yours scenario playing out here grin

4 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

So I used correlate yours because it's quite substantial

In case you haven't noticed buster, it's my word against yours scenario playing out here grin

And u didn't notice the word if there exist, because am not aware if any other exist but the current moniker I know is run by an edo boy.....

The statement is simple. And straigt....and no words against another.....

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

And u didn't notice the word if there exist, because am not aware if any other exist but the current moniker I know is run by an edo boy.....

The statement is simple. And straigt....and no words against another.....
Also debatable sir, or what evidence do you have to back your claims

I hope you know.

4 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Also debatable sir, or what evidence do you have to back your claims

I hope you know.

Before I submit, I took my time to go through his pages( profile) . And I deductively found reasons( very strong one) to believe so.

So I will advice u to adopt this strategy....it helps to some extent to pigeonhole monikers accordingly.....

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Before I submit, I took my time to go through his pages( profile) . And I deductively found reasons( very strong one) to believe so.

So I will advice u to adopt this strategy....it helps to some extent to pigeonhole monikers accordingly.....
Please stop spamming my mentions with hogwash.

I have also gone through his moniker before making my submissions.

4 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Please stop spamming my mentions with hogwash.

I have also gone through his moniker before making my submissions.

Too bad.......

I heard one hausa saying yoruba and education na force....they force education upon themselves not. Necessarily to be educated but others to say we are educated.

I retire my submission here.

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Iamgrey5(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Too bad.......

I heard one hausa saying yoruba and education na force....they force education upon themselves not. Necessarily to be educated but others to say we are educated.

I retire my submission here.
Continue typing your gibberish as you like

Just get out of my mentions

4 Likes

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Continue typing your gibberish as you like

Just get out of my mentions

U need to get sound and unbiased education.

Am just educating. U....

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by dreamwords: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He hardly insults Igbo

Means you don't follow him,,check his post and follow him he is always insulting igbos, no rightful igbo man that will insult his people, he is a core edo man
Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Malawian(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Excaperx:
I believe delta state would have been more developed than it is now.

They won't have been celebrating a con man like ibori and udughan,okowa would not have been elected and the best person for the position would have been picked.

The state would have been lobbying for senate or speaker position because of his population and landmass,i.e voting strength bigger than the entire south East.

The state would have easily been the most developed region surpassing even abuja with seaports working.

That's just my opinion though, no insults
Do Bini people really need to rule and Lord it over many a people to feel better about their lost empire?
Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Malawian:

Do Bini people really need to rule and Lord it over many a people to feel better about their lost empire?
all the people that ruled the Midwest wasn't even from Benin
Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Adaibeku(f): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
but u said its voting strength nw?
Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Adaibeku(f): 6:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He uses all the threads he launches to learn more about Edo state.

He started as Sicilia or something back in 2017. cheesy
But Edo pple in facebook hate yoruba
Hw come nairaland edos, nigerdelta love yorubas so much only on nairaland

Cowards who live on denial,

1 Like

Re: What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? by Adaibeku(f): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Westbestside:
I wouldn't be downgrading anybody if they don't try to do same to mine. I always challenge anybody trying to talk rubbish about awoo to bring any leader or hero from his/her clan that can match quarter of awoo achievement. I can't remember any hero from edo cos there is none instead, it is same awoo that did a lot for them. If any then I challenge them to list his achievements. 30years after, all of them still talk about awoo and his legacy. Don't they anyone to talk about In their clan?
Oba ovaremhen stood n fought whites ,ijaws etc he didnt run ,but stands his ground.

If Oba ovaremhen is a yoruba ,he will be so timid that he will wash the white man's wooly jacket all to form stupid allegiances ,

Awolowo can never match ovaremhen his story is a once great story ,not a stupid oldman who eats,drinks tribalism only to end up drinking rat poison!
Jaja of opobo is far better than a coward awo(frog)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE: Gov. Uzodinma To Rename IMSU To Abba Kyari Varsity- BreakingTimes / Ugwuanyi: Security Provision Is Our Major Administration Plan / Yoruba Has A History Of Humiliation In Nigeria -prof Topa Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.