Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him (47906 Views)

Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Chinashopping84: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
well,money answereth all things.The power of money at work..

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Make money and buy any type of b!tch you like.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Millz404(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lol... This guy is mad... Praise plus insults
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by StRichard(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
MrSensor:
cheesy I wish i were this old man scattering and spreading this girl's fresh legs anyhow. Lucky old man.
cheesy I bet you he won't be the only one scattering that puna
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by myresearch: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
See the video
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by mrsteel: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Godsfavour78:
last seen in the crowd at bbnaija audition. cry

Under hot sun.
U guys are wicked lol

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
cheesy
Thales01:
I so feel sorry for this girl.I am very certain that her mother is in total support of her daughter's marriage to an old man who is already married to four wives because of her greed.
Her marriage to Ned nwoko will surely guarantee her the good things that money can procure like the cars and houses,expensive wristwatches she has been boasting of on social media and many more.Her mother's greed led her to downplay how such a marriage
would significantly affect her daughter's happiness on the long-run as long as she enjoys his wealth and the privileges it affords.
I am very sure of one thing which is Regina Daniels and mother who later come to regret making such an outrageous decision when they eventually learn the hard way that money does not guarantee happiness which is more paramount.Mark my word.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by kenodrill: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Indeed! ....money answereth all things.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by stanliwise(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

But, what about that kid that they claim was dating her
money chased him to the wilderness

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by MrayNgozi(f): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I am tired of correcting you people about your erroneous assumptions that regina made a mistake. She chose to marry the old man after weighing the pros and cons. Why can't you all channel your energies into how to escape this Buhari Next Level?
I wonder oo! Since when has it become a crime for young girls to marry rich old men. If anything, it's good news. means i can still marry a young Nigerian girl when i am 70 years old. as long as i have money. grin

I didn't read that the girl is complaining.

7 Likes

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by skyfather09(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Young girls be marry they grand fathers because of money.. Tis sad tho.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by stanliwise(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thales01:
I so feel sorry for this girl.I am very certain that her mother is in total support of her daughter's marriage to an old man who is already married to four wives because of her greed.
Her marriage to Ned nwoko will surely guarantee her the good things that money can procure like the cars and houses,expensive wristwatches she has been boasting of on social media and many more.Her mother's greed led her to downplay how such a marriage
would significantly affect her daughter's happiness on the long-run as long as she enjoys his wealth and the privileges it affords.
I am very sure of one thing which is Regina Daniels and mother who later come to regret making such an outrageous decision when they eventually learn the hard way that money does not guarantee happiness which is more paramount.Mark my word.
Dont be shocked that bloggers are feeding us with lies. This man may be dating her mother

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
StRichard:
cheesy I bet you he won't be the only one scattering that puna
Don't mind him, girl probarbly fu cking one useless broke young guy living next door to them. He will be the one benefitting from this relationship.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by kayo80(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chubhie:

You would be surprised to know that Ned might only be digging the pussycat only once in a blue moon. Its more about Ned feeling young and alive with her company.

True.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by OddslordIsBack: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thales01:

what's ur problem

hope its not 2odds

y r u so pain?
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by HardEvidence: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
A classical case of "Follow the money" grin
Forget all those talks of "independent," "self-made," "integrity," etc. When person see better money, them go jump ship. Na so life be!!!

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by kayo80(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:
All I See Is That Without Money This Life Is Useless

HML To Them In Advance

Gbam. As Victor AD said, "If we no make money, wetin we gain o."
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chubhie:

You would be surprised to know that Ned might only be digging the pussycat only once in a blue moon. Its more about Ned feeling young and alive with her company.
Absolutely! She is just like a Designer hand bag he carries about about to massage his egos.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by SweetCunt97(f): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Broke guys should kindly go make money

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Last last wetin happen?
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by MChaze25(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I am tired of correcting you people about your erroneous assumptions that regina made a mistake. She chose to marry the old man after weighing the pros and cons. Why can't you all channel your energies into how to escape this Buhari Next Level?
No be same next level make her mama do this to her?
Who exactly is her role model in Nollywood?
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by kayo80(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder oo! Since when has been a crime to marry rich old men. If anything, it's good news. means i can still marry a young Nigerian girl when i am 70 years old. as long as i have money. grin

I didn't read that the girl is complaining.

LOL!
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thales01:
unpopular opinion!!! Go and farm your farm!
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by MChaze25(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
At least let me not hear teen actress again..
Na married actress we suppose hear.
She should ask Tonto Risky for serious advice here...Lol
Her career on a going, going....
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Bridget95(f): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

chop knockles my man Plus three bottles oF origin.
This young lady have been hustling in the movie industry from her childhood and hoping fortune would smile on her .she has seen how difficult it is to be successful and here is a man who has decided to pour money on money to get more than she and her mom could ever probably get.She infact weighed the pros and cons and realized that there is no gain without pain and nothing goes for nothing and decided to go for the money and good things of life she badly needs.

Such is life,it's her life and choice.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by TANID(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
kayo80:

Gbam. As Victor AD said, "If we no make money, wetin we gain o."
Na So Look At All Those Old Men Now With Money Dey Can Get Any Girl Them Like

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Coolbadguy: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divay22:
And her mum, the ring leader.

she is the ring setter and parker......money brings happiness. wise decision she took....lol grin
Divay22:
And her mum, the ring leader.

she is the ring setter and parker......money brings happiness. wise decision she took....lol
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thales01:
life no get manual

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Una eye don't clear now.

Nothing like man scarce.

Na generous man with deep full pockets scarce.

Pu$$1 slaves should take note. These type of ladies don't see you or your d1ck as the main priority. Can you pay her bills?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Una eye don't clear now.

Nothing like man scarce.

Na generous man with deep full pockets scarce.

Pu$$1 slaves should take note. These type of ladies don't see you or your d1ck as the main priority. Can you pay her bills?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Erastuslove: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
So after many denials the rumour is now TRUTH??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.