Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak (13040 Views)

Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by Sportdab(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2019
Photos of Emiliano Sala's dead body have been Leaked Online and the police have now opened an investigation, MySportDab reports.

The footballer died in a tragic plane crash in February after his plane disappeared in the air.

However, some photos of Emiliano Sala's dead body have now been Leaked online in a very sad incident.

A detective said last night: “We’re disgusted somebody did this.

“It is a very difficult time for Mr Sala’s family and they should not have to endure additional pain this shameful act will undoubtedly cause.”

Sala's plane was found on the bottom of the ocean north of Guernsey, on Wednesday, February 6 - more than two weeks after it disappeared.

Video Below...

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/04/tragic-pictures-of-emiliano-salas-dead.html

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by Sportdab(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Video HERE

Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by Fadomero(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2019
so this cute dude is gone like play play death bad oo

2 Likes

Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by thesicilian: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Bloggers should let the family grieve in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by CreepyBlackpool: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2019
The search was done in public.
So why are they keeping the result private undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by Banter1(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2019
Share if you didn't see the dead body

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by nepapole(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Where is d body?
The popc too is gone.
R.i.p to dem

1 Like

Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by TANID(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rest In Peac Sala
Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by gabazin080(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
hlo house, I just registered on 1xbet and got 100% deposit bonus but I don't know how to use it and someone also told me not to use it that it's a trap.
am confused
Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by iammo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
cry

No wonder his dad died of heart attack, foolish people should stop releasing the pictures and remains of a dead person online, its devastating to their families

Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by Buhdeuce: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Can people not just allow the dead to rest?
Re: Tragic! Pictures Of Emiliano Sala’s Dead Body Emerge Online After Leak by Generalwoodz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sad his father died of heart attack...less than a month after his sons death

(1) (Reply)

N96M Abuja Stadium Re-Grassing Causes Controversy / Ex-Enyimba Goalkeeper, Chinedu Agwu Dies / Iwobi: I Almost Cried Scoring Against Zambia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.