Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

APC Chieftain, Eze Sends SOS To Buhari, Alleges Senator Abe Wants To Kill Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain, Eze Sends SOS To Buhari, Alleges Senator Abe Wants To Kill Me (284 Views)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Eze Sends SOS To Buhari, Alleges Senator Abe Wants To Kill Me by igwe699(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2019
Eze, in a statement issued on Sunday in Port Harcourt alleged that some followers of the Senator had called him and threatened that his entire family would be wiped out for his utterances against Abe.

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State, Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, has sent out an urgent SOS to President Muhammadu Buhari and the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar Adamu, to come to his aid and protect him.

Eze, a former Spokesperson of the defunct New Peoples Democratic Party, nPDP accused Senator representing Rivers South East, Magnus Abe of threatening to kill him and wipe out his family.

Eze has vehemently campaigned against Senator Abe in the State.

His statement added, “Senator Magnus Abe has been angry that I exposed how he teamed up with elements within and outside Rivers State to ensure that APC in Rivers state did not field a candidate in the just concluded general elections and how he has ceaselessly castigated and impugned the personality of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the immediate past Governor of Rivers state and the incumbent Minster of Transportation.

“This is the same man who happened to be his benefactor and mentor. I have been severally threatened by the Senator and his boys over my defense of the Minster and my exposing their plots against him by teaming up with PDP elements within and outside Rivers State to promote the candidates of PDP in the last elections....... READ MORE: http://ugobestiky.com/rivers-apc-chieftain-eze-sends-sos-to-buhari-alleges-senator-abe-wants-to-kill-him-wipe-out-family/

(1) (Reply)

Otti Slams Ikpeazu For Owing Abia Workers / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Of 2019 Ramadan Tafsir At The State / Presidential Election Tribunal Begins Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.