Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet (37417 Views)

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan / Skysports Trolls EPL "Big Six" Club / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates 25th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Kharol1234: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Frankspot:
Premier league no be beans... Sevilla won't make top 10 @ Epl
mouth dat same sevilla beat liverpool for europa final

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
I await the clap back. e go bad pass this one

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Immorttal: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
this year top four race is the most dramatic i've seen
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Redeakaa(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
It's actually funny.....

That's a kind of tweet I could have made
;DIt's actually funny.....

That's a kind of tweet I could have made

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Daretee:
���� EPL fan boys will soon flood this thread.

Already did

Playing thrash and shouting competitive

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kharol1234:

Lol my LA liga people are here

Waiting for any useless comments directed at the Spanish

cool

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Ebije1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin werey people... Man U go end with 3rd. Just de look.
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Akuruoulo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Common Getafe never gree make Sevilla get fresh air , even Valencia and Bilbao them .

Na im MAN U, SPURS, CHELSEA, AND GUNNERS THE MISUSE THEIR opportunities WITH THEIR EVERY WEEK LOSE
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
FindX:
Chelsea are playing in the Champions League Next season.
With what is happening to the other teams in London, I can't doubt.

Last season was Liverpool and Chelsea with Spurs winning the last matches just to enter top four but this season is different.
They are doing losing streaks and waiting for other results to favour them.
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Kharol1234: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

Lol my LA liga people are here

Waiting for any useless comments directed at the Spanish

cool
dem don forget say na epl b ovarated league cus england always want der own to b special rubbish pple
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Jarus(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Frankspot:

LOL. Same Sevilla that beat Man U?

5 Likes

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by fecosequence(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kharol1234:
no mind them

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by M1m2: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Spanish team begging for top four in English league?! You better go and beg getafe.
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by fecosequence(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
even atletico beat Chelsea... ordinary wolves dey trouble their top teams
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by babatee90(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Frankspot:
Tell that to Man Utd Chelsea and Arsenal wey don suffer for Laliga clubs hand excluding Barca and Madrid oh
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros

Am an ardent supporter or fan of Liverpool

But i must tell you a secret

EPL is crap and overated
Which other soccer league is more entertaining?
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
fecosequence:
even atletico beat Chelsea... ordinary wolves dey trouble their top teams
has Atletico won UCL in the last 20 years?? Oh wait, you just celebrate single game victories.
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by freemanbubble: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Which other soccer league is more entertaining?

Bros them nor sabi play ball for England

Na average players them be

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kharol1234:
dem don forget say na epl b ovarated league cus england always want der own to b special rubbish pple
EPL put a gun to your head to watch am?? Yet EPL has the highest tv ratings because folks like you still watch/follow it on the down low grin
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Lordjb: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lol, see my signature below for link to stream today's games
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros them nor sabi play ball for England

Na average players them be
you still avoided my question because you yourself know that their is no other more entertaining league than the EPL.
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by mascot87(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
FindX:
Chelsea are playing in the Champions League Next season.

Bros,dont deceive yourself
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by freemanbubble: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
you still avoided my question because you yourself know that their is no other more entertaining league than the EPL.

EPL is not entertaining
Laliga is more entertaining

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Legendguru: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
hmm
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Globallords(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros

Am an ardent supporter or fan of Liverpool

But i must tell you a secret

EPL is crap and overated
To me, EPL is the most interesting and competitive league in the world.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by bewla(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Generalkaycee:
Some sarcasm is best told simply.
there is still time for cross over night

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by BabaIbo: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

EPL is not entertaining

From your first comment you said you're a Liverpool fan, OK good. YNWA bro, I'm also a Liverpool fan.

Back to your quote, please don't go there, EPL is the most entertaining/interesting/competitive league

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

EPL is not entertaining
Yeah right ... EPL has the highest ratings world wide.
Go enjoy your LaLiga - where the same 3 teams are always in the top 3 for the past 7 seasons .... there is a reason why you yourself follow EPL tongue
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Taeewo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Frankspot:
And Sevilla made top 1 in Europe (Europa League) for 3 consecutive years..

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
anicho:
Aswear...none of them teams in the EPL really want that top 4.
...could it be they see something we don't see??
African magic Yoruba
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by Kenmatt(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sevilla, where are they on the Laliga table, them getting top four is even like a mirage.

Gatafe, a low class club is even on top of Sevilla.
Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by JUHABACH: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
EPL still king
epl is the best because of how competitive the league is. in terms of team quality and game play, la liga is better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Fans Mock Thibaut Courtois After Goal Error In Belgium Match (Photos) / Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires / Bayern's Gnabry Given Standing Ovation After Four Goals In 7-2 Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.