Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos (34744 Views)

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by tommenoh(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
My heart is heavy, from reading so much accidents involving trucks of dangote cement! Let his acumen not be tarnished by the recklessness of his employed drivers. I thought a time not too far back, it was reported that graduates were rushing to apply as drivers in his company :were they not taken? Are his drivers, not competent with driving laws? Are there no refresher course for them, so as less efficient ones can be dropped? It's far too frequent a happenstance and leaves a bitter taste. He should be concerned enough to know, in far better climes, these can rub off on his reputation. Urgent steps should be taken, by him and the Nigerian govt, to curb these rising rates, before karma catches up with them
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by oshiiteoku: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dangote doing what he knows best,blood sucking demon.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by drightguy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Toks2008:

Especially during mber months.

And nothing reason has been done to reduce it.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by 22brains(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Toks2008:

I have made my conclusions about him many years back. Have you noticed that during September October November December, his trucks must kill people?

I don't trust these so called Naija billionaires.
i think the fault is always from the drivers. the way they speed is something else. make I haste go carry another load is the cause of all these. I think speed limit should be installed on trucks if possible.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Christos12: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
This dangote most be a yahoo man
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by 22brains(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Over eight persons have been killed and others injured in a fatal accident after a Dangote truck failed its brakes at Jattu junction area of Auchi in Edo state.

The truck which was loaded with bags of cement - was said to have crushed scores of people - killing about 8 on the spot and others seriously injured.

Earlier this month, many trucks belonging to Dangote company were vandalised and destroyed by angry youths after a Dangote truck driver recklessly killed a young Electrical Automobile apprentice at Uromi junction in Agbor kingdom, Delta state.

The mob smashed the windscreens of over 30 Dangote trucks packed along Uromi/ Igbanke.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/dangote-truck-crushes-over-8-persons-to-death-in-edo.html
i think the fault is always from the drivers. the way they speed is something else. make I haste go carry another load is the cause of all these. I think speed limit should be installed on trucks if possible.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Christos12: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Painful exist
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by AnanseK(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Moganajoe:
If it's someone from the south that owns Dangote with all these killings by the trucks, the company would have been sactioned, and the matter well discussed in the National Assembly . But because say na fulani man ,all is well.

Most of his drivers are southerners. I think they deliberately crush the trailers out of envy. When you check out this driver is most probably from Edo State.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by 22brains(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Over eight persons have been killed and others injured in a fatal accident after a Dangote truck failed its brakes at Jattu junction area of Auchi in Edo state.

The truck which was loaded with bags of cement - was said to have crushed scores of people - killing about 8 on the spot and others seriously injured.

Earlier this month, many trucks belonging to Dangote company were vandalised and destroyed by angry youths after a Dangote truck driver recklessly killed a young Electrical Automobile apprentice at Uromi junction in Agbor kingdom, Delta state.

The mob smashed the windscreens of over 30 Dangote trucks packed along Uromi/ Igbanke.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/dangote-truck-crushes-over-8-persons-to-death-in-edo.html
lalasticlala. mynd44.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Toks2008(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
22brains:

Are there no other trucks on our roads?

It is well.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Usguy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Apostle suleman had finally use them for blood money,it happen in front of his church,and most of the the dead are his member coming to his sunday service.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by 22brains(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Toks2008:

Are there no other trucks on our roads?

It is well.
yes there are. but Dangote is the most booked, so they are always in a haste.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by blackgold2018(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Due to my experience/observation during my Nysc service at Dangote Cement Plant,. His staffs, Corpers, drivers n co have this ego mentality of working for the richest African. It makes them feel on top of the world.

That's all and not this comments all above me
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by okrikaboi: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
philip0906:

I sincerely think anyone who has the effrontery to take these kind of pictures is a psycho and has murderous tendencies
Weakling your view on gore only proves that you haven't adapted to the horrors of this current world I hope you will survive the holocaust
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by KIDfurniture(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Everybody know whatsup ..its not new.. blood of humans must flow every week..just pray u re not a victim, pray your family member is not a victim...insider confirmed drivers of dangote trucks involved in accident who survive re paid heavily . Take hin to court max u get is 1million for the wasted life.. pray and continue praying for protection ...dangote will not be jailed even if his truck crush 1million souls in 1 year...pray
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Gkemz: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dangote trucks always having brake failures which always result to wanton killings
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by peacettw: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't understand why lawyers in Nigeria are not utilising this opportunity to sue Dangote for a lot of damages. Enough is enough

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by YoungAncient1: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dangote trucks along with Herdsmen, Police, bandits and boko haram are the highest cause of deaths in the country.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by kikake: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Olalan:
Quite unfortunate.........in same climes the company would have been sanctioned on the rate of accidents involving their trucks.

Not in Nigeria where northerners are outlaws, since northern soldiers restructured Nigeria, created 20 states in ONE northern region, but only 17 states in TWO southern regions, supervised a constitution to legitimize the fraudulent political structure.

Through the political structure, northern Nigerians became outlaws and directors of Nigeria.

Southerners do SIDDON DE LOOK AT NORTH.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by tivta(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sacrifice made and delivered
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Wettoid123: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dangote trucks stop killing innocent souls is this one ritual am tired of hearing dangote truck killing people..u mean nobody can caution this dangote conglomerate.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
If dangote was an Igbo man the whole nation would have revolt and burnt down all his trucks and factories.

The whole nation will shout ritualist when ever his name is mention but since he is a Northern Muslim nobody dare talks.

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by jude33084(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
There is a pattern here?

How many trailer accident do you hear in Kano, Sokoto, Kastina or Yobe?

It is either Onitcha or Edo, Lagos or Portharcourt? Ibadan or Delta?

We are watching,....
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by oduademonest: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dangote trucks have been killing innocent souls since 1826
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Pascal181: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Haba, this is too much. Let this man build his own roads nd stop killing people on government roads
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by oduademonest: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
22brains:

STFU. You have no idea what causes accidents
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Pascal181: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
jude33084:
There is a pattern here?
How many trailer accident do you hear in Kano, Sokoto, Kastina or Yobe?
It is either Onitcha or Edo, Lagos or Portharcourt? Ibadan or Delta?

We are watching,....
That's true
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Armstrong500: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Excaperx:
Good

It's likely a Muslim, so it's minus 8 terrorists from Edo state.
you know its people like you that God punishes endlessly. Rip to d victims no let u talk, ur bringing religion into it. God hlp u.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dangote trucks are reducing Nigeria's population
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Viserion: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
my neighbor's mum is the one on the first pix cry
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos by Deltatoto: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:

bloodmoney Renewed

Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) / Truck Crushes Newly Married Woman, Three Others To Death In Kaduna