Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening (475 Views)

Job Vacancy: Can You Work As A Farm Manager? / Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening by glingev(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
I wrote and passed the Nestle/Dragnet assessment in 2016, I went as far as passing the oral interview and driving tests only to be told by Nestle HR that the role has been placed on hold and since then I haven't heard from them.

I have since seen new job vacancies for this same role and I am confused and the HR has continued to be silent after several emails.

There was a vacancy in December 2018 now another one this year 2019 for Field Sales Manager Ibadan.

Can someone please tell me what's happening, I feel a rejection letter would have been appropriate instead of putting one in the dark.
Re: Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening by kunleweb: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
He has personal reasons not to give you the job even though you qualify for it. By keeping you silent and advertising the job he's trying to find qualified persons but still keep you hanging incase he's not successful in his quest.
Re: Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmmmm! Bro, first of all if you are not in the system already you can't just apply for FSM position. Its impossible. You have to climb the ladder in these corporations. The FSM position is a highly sought after role which there are many politics involved in it. I'm even shocked to hear that they place ads on it. If you need it badly, lobby for it through a well respected BM or RSM
Re: Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening by glingev(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2019
beatcoins:
Hmmmmm! Bro, first of all if you are not in the system already you can't just apply for FSM position. Its impossible. You have to climb the ladder in these corporations. The FSM position is a highly sought after role which there are many politics involved in it. I'm even shocked to hear that they place ads on it. If you need it badly, lobby for it through a well respected BM or RSM

Guess you're correct, thanks.
Re: Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening by glingev(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2019
kunleweb:
He has personal reasons not to give you the job even though you qualify for it. By keeping you silent and advertising the job he's trying to find qualified persons but still keep you hanging incase he's not successful in his quest.

I would have appreciated a rejection letter

(1) (Reply)

Store Officer Urgently Needed / I Need A Night Job / Accountant At A Pharmaceutical Company - Vincintoire Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.