Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Cheap Cure For Cancer Is Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cheap Cure For Cancer Is Here (324 Views)

Cancer Is Trying To Attack You If Your Body Begins To Show These 4 Signs / Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Cure For Cancer Is Here by favdomintent: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
I am Davies Favour, I own a health shop at Osun State, I have been selling Chinese herbs for almost 3 years now at the same time learning Chinese medicine.

One of my patients that just delivered twins after menopause brought a man to my shop whose wife was suffering from breast cancer, he told me they stayed 3 years in hospital taking Chemotherapy and there is no place for his wife to take Chemo again plus the side effect is too much.

I gave everything I know but no changes, I spoke to another person running my type of business, she gave me products but no effect still, she gave Jigsimur small one then there came very little difference. We were happy but then Jigsimur was not available for almost a month.

Because I didn't want her to die I started searching for Chinese herbs for Cancer. I asked my tutor and he showed me few.

Trust I quickly did my research on each and found out that a lot of research has been done on those herbs even in the United State.

I wasted no time and ordered for all, because the husband of the woman had deposited for it, I just kept praying that God should keep her till the herbs arrive.

I gave him the following day of its arrival and the testimony after a week was that She is very much better now and the pain has gone down very well, the couple even went out together.

I am so glad to hear that.

Please if you know anyone suffering from any type of cancer, let the fellow contact us ASAP.

It is very cheap and fast.

Call or WhatsApp 0 8 1 3 0 7 1 4 3 7 2

Re: Cheap Cure For Cancer Is Here by favdomintent: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
You are welcome to check us at anytime
Re: Cheap Cure For Cancer Is Here by favdomintent: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
You can visit our shop too if you are close by

(1) (Reply)

Treat Prostate Affliction With Stage A Herbal Tea / Help Save Mariaemmanuel Okoye Suffering From Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease CKD / Genuine / Original Samsu Oil In Nigeria For Premature Ejaculation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.