Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Regina Daniels And ‘husband’, Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And ‘husband’, Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (video) (626 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And ‘husband’, Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (video) by InforOrbit: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Regina Daniels, the young Nigerian actress caused some stir yesterday when she was publicly spotted with Ned Nwoko, the 59-year-old man who is alleged to have secretly married her.

The actress and her alleged husband were spotted in public for the first time at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria, where he received an Honorary Doctorate Award.

Now, a video of them together has emerged. In the new video which was shared by Harrysong, the actress and her alleged billionaire husband were filmed digging it on the dance-floor as the singer serenaded them with his hit song “Reggae Blues”
It’s been rumoured that Ned Nwoko, who is a lawyer and politician married Regina as his 6th wife but it’s yet to be confirmed.

Watch the video in the link below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/regina-daniels-and-alleged-husband-ned-nwoko-digging-it-on-the-dance-floor-video/

Re: Regina Daniels And ‘husband’, Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (video) by eneojoedu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
18 years old beauty as 6th wife. God it's either I make this money or I make this money. thunder fire poverty.
Re: Regina Daniels And ‘husband’, Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (video) by StarUp: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
I know Tonto Dike Decay will be wishing she was in her shoes... Association of Nollywood Oloshos(ANO).

Wait!!! Hold up! Did I just read that she is Ned's sixth wife? shocked ... Speechless (in Michael Jackson's voice).
Re: Regina Daniels And ‘husband’, Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (video) by VulgarLee(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Enjoy old man
U don already pay ur dues

Broke niggas and slay queens go de wail

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him So Much: Regina Daniels Confirms Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Ini Edo Shows Zanku Skills / Angry Residents Remove Ladder, Leave NEPA Official On Pole. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.