Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki (23266 Views)

There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa / How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by odigbosky(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

Correct person,abeg manage this one...

Ewoh
Uwese kakabo

3 Likes

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Jman06(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
PDP should woo this Obaseki into their fold! We need a material like Obaseki in PDP

Obaseki himself should consider defecting to PDP! I'm very sure he will win Edo state fair and square under PDP than APC.

Edo state is still PDP!!!

Those who know go know
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Deadlytruth(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

Thank you for educating that nitwit.

Abeg manage this cooler of Rice and support am with these protein.

Nor vex say no water.
Thanks. You dey mind those brainwashed indomie generation Ipobians who don't know that their beloved PDP was a metamorphosis of the Katsina Mafia owned PDM which itself was an offshoot of the NPN which was the ressurrected remnant of the Sokoto Caliphate owned NPC. Lazy SE youths!

4 Likes

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Deadlytruth(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jman06:
PDP should woo this Obaseki into their fold!

Obaseki himself should consider defecting to PDP! I'm very sure he will win Edo state fair and square under PDP than APC.

Edo state is still PDP!!!

Those who know go know
Obaseki is not like PDP's candidate Ize-Iyamu who jumped from PDP to AC and back to PDP all in a desperate bid to govern Edo State.
I understand that Edo State is still PDP even with a house of assembly now 100% APC for the first time in history. Sometimes alternate reality is very pleasurable. Sex is just overrated compared with it.
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Jman06(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Obaseki is not like PDP's candidate Ize-Iyamu who jumped from PDP to AC and back to PDP all in a desperate bid to govern Edo State.
Remove rigging from the equation, PDP will win Edo state any time any day!

It'll be in his best interest if Obaseki defects to PDP now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by ionsman: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
I still remember the day I accompanied someone to Osaro Idah's house along Limit road, that was approximately 5/6 months into Obaseki's administration just before he appointed Commissioners and SA's.

Idah received a call and was speaking in Bini. But at a point during the call, he said ,"don't mind him, he's done with his tenure but wants to keep controlling the governor, we'll teach him a lesson". At that point, I knew it was going to be a long tough journey. Shorty after that, news started emanating in respect to the duos squabble.
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
2003 Kia Sorento. very clean.color Black.
Grab this fairly used Kia SUV at good price.
The car has Fabric seat, working Air conditioner, Seat Belt, Extra Tyre etc.
Price; N1.450.000
Tel;08162504225

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by baralatie(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
matify83:
Nigeria politics is replete with past governors who have running battles with their successors some of whom they personally handpicked and rigged into office.
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Upon all they steal they don’t want to retire, yet doing nothing. Shudnt we retire these fools?
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by jesusson2020: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kick him out
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Deadlytruth(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jman06:

Why couldn't you establish that "rigging" in court?
PDP is the known rigger party in Edo State as proven through the Oshiomhole vs Osunbor verdict at the Appeal Court and the tribunal where the forensic analysis exposed it all.

1 Like

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Elldeb(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
the ugliest will win
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Bundaweber: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
while i like obaseki but i laff say obaseki get strong structure. those in the know, know how obaseki is panicking seriously. obaseki is seriously trying to woo party men right now but most of the real strong politicians are not happy with him and the peeps who he is currentl reaching out to within the partyydo not have the political muscle. if he does not resolve with oshiomole i fear he might be another ambode and if he decides to fight oshiomole he might just be too weak to run the race and will just loose out humiliatingly. the key to his second term is his deputy, oshiomole and wooing back the aggrieved members of the party/politicians in edo south, combine that with his popularity down south and he will just sweep the elections
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Bundaweber: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jman06:

forget the whole presidential elections thing. people where seriously angry with buhari. lucky igbinedion really put people off about PDP

1 Like

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Jman06(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bundaweber:

forget the whole presidential elections thing. people where seriously angry with buhari. lucky igbinedion really put people off about PDP
Lucky Igbinedion was simply incompetent! PDP shouldn't be judged by the action of one man. That said, brother I know very well that PDP has a strong ground in Edo state and will trounce APC any day in a free and fair election.
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
odigbosky:

Actually we are not confused. We are unique. We are like the bridge between east and west. South and North. We are diverse so is our politics. We are a people with a common heritage bonded by the beads of royalty worn by our Monarch. We no dy follow crowd, we dy stand out.
chai baba God will continue to bless you and your generation.

Edo people connect Yoruba, igbos, ijaw, urhobo , etc together

5 Likes

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by martineverest(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
odigbosky:

Actually we are not confused. We are unique. We are like the bridge between east and west. South and North. We are diverse so is our politics. We are a people with a common heritage bonded by the beads of royalty worn by our Monarch. We no dy follow crowd, we dy stand out.
u made my day,my fellow Edo brother

5 Likes

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Deadlytruth:

I think it is you that is confused about Edo State's geopolitical location because in your stereotyped perception, all SS states should be pro-PDP even at the detriment of good governance.
Edo started as a PDP state but was forced to dump the "SS is PDP and PDP is SS" assumption due to the unprecedented, unparralled and historic misgovernance it suffered under the Lucky Igbinedion locust regime controlled by a gang of rapacious and inhuman godfathers like Tony Anenih, Gabriel Igbinedion, etc whom they never wanted to have any say in their government directly or indirectly again.
Edo people are after good governance regardless of the party that could give it to them. They have outgrown the primitive and savage assumption that certain parties are for certain regions....an unfortunate and retrogressive delusion still prevalent and virulent in most SS and SE states.
If your state in the SE had fallen victim of the kind of gang that plundered and milked Edo State dry non-stop for eight excruciating years, you would have understood that a state's choice of party doesn't not definite it's geopolitical identity. And who told you that the SS will be ruled by PDP forever?
Weren't certain American states initially traditionally Democrats state but now traditionally Republican, and vice versa?
Please stop looking at geopolitical identity through partisan lenses because parties come and go but the people remain.
Northern states were nearly all PDP states but now mostly APC states. Can we therefore follow your logic to conclude that your SE states were Northern States back then, or that Imo State didn't know where they stood geopolitically for being in APC under Rochas Okorocha amidst the other four? Please cut this childish Ipobian crap. It is too low a level to descend to.
they can never understand how we play our politics. I hate buhari with passion because of his nepotism and we voted against him, we'll vote obaseki again no matter the party we are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by smushi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
God go bless your parent...

Actually we are not confused. We are unique. We are like the bridge between east and west. South and North. We are diverse so is our politics. We are a people with a common heritage bonded by the beads of royalty worn by our Monarch. We no dy follow crowd, we dy stand out.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by nickxtra(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingosytex:
obaseki should retire the fraudulent short devil from edo politics.....

the short devil has met his waterloo....
Obaseki never chop na
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by DeRay98(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Deadlytruth:

I think it is you that is confused about Edo State's geopolitical location because in your stereotyped perception, all SS states should be pro-PDP even at the detriment of good governance.
Edo started as a PDP state but was forced to dump the "SS is PDP and PDP is SS" assumption due to the unprecedented, unparralled and historic misgovernance it suffered under the Lucky Igbinedion locust regime controlled by a gang of rapacious and inhuman godfathers like Tony Anenih, Gabriel Igbinedion, etc whom they never wanted to have any say in their government directly or indirectly again.
Edo people are after good governance regardless of the party that could give it to them. They have outgrown the primitive and savage assumption that certain parties are for certain regions....an unfortunate and retrogressive delusion still prevalent and virulent in most SS and SE states.
If your state in the SE had fallen victim of the kind of gang that plundered and milked Edo State dry non-stop for eight excruciating years, you would have understood that a state's choice of party doesn't not definite it's geopolitical identity. And who told you that the SS will be ruled by PDP forever?
Weren't certain American states initially traditionally Democrats state but now traditionally Republican, and vice versa?
Please stop looking at geopolitical identity through partisan lenses because parties come and go but the people remain.
Northern states were nearly all PDP states but now mostly APC states. Can we therefore follow your logic to conclude that your SE states were Northern States back then, or that Imo State didn't know where they stood geopolitically for being in APC under Rochas Okorocha amidst the other four? Please cut this childish Ipobian crap. It is too low a level to descend to.

Gbosaaaa! You're a true born son of Edo heritage full of wisdom and understanding.
You gave that confused "hate-full and hatefooled" Ipodian a Tyson-like upper cut.

3 Likes

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by DeRay98(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
How easy it is wind brain lazy Nigerian youth with fabrications that appeal to their shallow minds.
Pdp has no grips in Edo guber hence their script writers have started fabrication stories to deceive and mislead these indolent youths.
After all the shoutings to tear his voice box on ITV Radio and TV stations in the last guber and still lost woefully, Dan Obih and his PDP have adopted another propagandist scheme this time for 2020 guber.
Edos are not fooled, only IPOD on Nairaland will get their adrenalin pumping and taking painkillers for a non-existent headache in Edo.
Tufia

2 Likes

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by DeRay98(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jman06:
Lucky Igbinedion was simply incompetent! PDP shouldn't be judged by the action of one man. That said, brother I know very well that PDP has a strong ground in Edo state and will trounce APC any day in a free and fair election.

Only in your dreams...but you'll wake up to face a nightmare

1 Like

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by bbxxxxxx: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
The only reason APC has 100% in the state assembly is bcoz of Obaseki. I heard Oshiomole want to do a tinubu with Henry idahagbon. We are waiting for the idiot. Even if Obaseki run as an independent candidate (if possible) he will win Edo state. Who Oshiomole help.

2 Likes

Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by itsene: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Imaginary fight, sponsored by haters and disabled looters.
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Bundaweber: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jman06:

my own opinion not really. it is a known fact that on election day very few come out to vote their conscience. lucky and his host put people off pdp. the problem is that most have migrated to APC. in edo south party name na t shirt to be changed at any time. the current apc chairman is a former pdp man while ize iyamu and urhogide are former apc men. pdp and apc in a free election will both loose heavily
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Bundaweber: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
The only reason APC has 100% in the state assembly is bcoz of Obaseki. I heard Oshiomole want to do a tinubu with Henry idahagbon. We are waiting for the idiot. Even if Obaseki run as an independent candidate (if possible) he will win Edo state. Who Oshiomole help.

na lie be that idahagbon wey nor fit win party primary for house of assembly. bros u nor even drop obazee name na idahagbonn u dey drop. well make me nor drop . the news wey me i dey hear be say na one of two very very big guys oshio dey look at
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by garfield1: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bundaweber:

na lie be that idahagbon wey nor fit win party primary for house of assembly. bros u nor even drop obazee name na idahagbonn u dey drop. well make me nor drop . the news wey me i dey hear be say na one of two very very big guys oshio dey look at
Osarodion ogie must be among
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Bundaweber: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
garfield1:

Osarodion ogie must be among

tar for where!! ogie nor strong to be governor in terms of popularity, feelers are that oshio nor dey happy with the guy. Guy people wey go fit beat obaseki for primaries are the big guns, guy with the money. am surprised no one is mentioning the general, ogiemwonyoni and ............. . guys let's not decieve ourselves party primaries especially @ that level na guys wey get the money to push themselves. one candidate during this past election dey tell me say to contest for house of reps u need to have 100mn to fit become serious contender, Senate 400mn and for governor 1- 2bn. most of these guys wey we dey mention nor go fit bust the money for primaries alone. when we dey talk about serious contenders against obaseki we dey talk of the general, ogiemwonyoni .the Tru reason why the political elite dey vex with obaseki na because say no political patronage in the form of contracts and jobs. most/if not all the contract the go to obaseki peeps outside the state.
Re: The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bundaweber:

tar for where!! ogie nor strong to be governor in terms of popularity, feelers are that oshio nor dey happy with the guy. Guy people wey go fit beat obaseki for primaries are the big guns, guy with the money. am surprised no one is mentioning the general, ogiemwonyoni and ............. . guys let's not decieve ourselves party primaries especially @ that level na guys wey get the money to push themselves. one candidate during this past election dey tell me say to contest for house of reps u need to have 100mn to fit become serious contender, Senate 400mn and for governor 1- 2bn. most of these guys wey we dey mention nor go fit bust the money for primaries alone. when we dey talk about serious contenders against obaseki we dey talk of the general, ogiemwonyoni .the Tru reason why the political elite dey vex with obaseki na because say no political patronage in the form of contracts and jobs. most/if not all the contract the go to obaseki peeps outside the state.
oshiomole will pick odubu the idiot. If someone should replace obaseki he should be a core Edo man that has the Edo interest at heart no silence looters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Attacks Otoko Police Station In Imo State, Officer Wounded / Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) / It Is Not Peter Obi's Turn, Vote Tinubu - Hon Idimogu Advises Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.