Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (25567 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Sends Adamawa Gov To Wike, Meeting Deadlocked / Atiku Sends Condolence Message As Elrufai Brother Dies / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by 2mercy: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has rekindled hopes that he will reclaim his mandate at the tribunal.

The former Vice President said this in a statement to DAILY POST on Sunday signed by his Special Assistant on Youth and Support Groups Ambassador Aliyu Bin Abbas.

Atiku assured millions of his supportersin the last elections, that victory was sure.

He titled the statement, ‘A MESSAGE OF HOPE TO THE OVER 18 MILLION ATIKULATED FAMILY MEMBERS.’

“Like never before in the history of presidential election petition in Nigeria, the plethora, overwhelming, watertight and barefaced evidences at the disposal of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the PDP has put us on a track to glory,” he said.

He appreciated the efforts, doggedness and determination of his supporters to bring about a new Nigeria where businesses and investment will thrive, when Wazirin Adamawa reclaims his mandate at the tribunals.

He added, “It is just the believe and confidence you had that made many of you to travel far and wide, even twice for some, risking everything to cast your votes for his Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar/Peter Obi.

“Some of you may have never voted before, but because you believed in #TheAtikuPlan and you wanted a new Nigeria to be birth by Wazirin Adamawa and Peter Obi, you chose to endure all the stress, including those of collecting PVC and joining the queue to cast your vote under the scorching sun.

Enugu applauds NFF grassroots football development
The leadership of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has been commended for going back to grassroots…

“It is a public knowledge that some of you had to even paid money to collect your PVCs in some places like Lagos among others, a very sad and embarrassing situation,” he said.

He told them not to despair, but remain resolute.

“Right now, our dream of a #BetterNigeria may seem to have been dashed by the cowardice behavior of the chairman of INEC, caving in to the desperation of the APC to cling to power at all costs.

“But I want to tell everyone of us that the good news is there’s light at the end of tunnel. The vision to Atikulate a new Nigeria is alive.

“Be optimistic as you have always been because the JOURNEY to reclaiming the stolen mandate to create #BetterJobs for the millions of unemployed youth of this country, provide #BetterLife and #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain WILL SURELY BE FRUITFUL because TRUTH is on our side.

“Whatever is the case, we insist and call on the judiciary, the last hope of the common man to remain resolute and dispense justice to the Nigerian people without fear or favor. Nigeria is bigger than anybody and will outlived all of us.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the Atikulated family, keep the faith.”

https://www.independent.ng/ill-be-your-president-atiku-sends-message-to-supporters/amp/

Lalasticlala

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Rooy57(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
What's the joy in making FTC self

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by AmazingELixir: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
shocked

Atiku how exactly do you intend to accomplish this that tyrant in Aso rock would rather die than relinquish power ooh

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Is Atiku really serious, APC ready die there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by lanrexdo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
What kind of statement is that. He seems to be desperate to rule and not to rule for the masses. I so much dislike boastful people and people full of themselves. Patriotism ... is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a network of lies and falsehoods; a superstition that robs man of his self-respect and dignity, and increases his arrogance and conceit.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by TRIGITIS: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
His supporters? Of course he already is.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
YES OF COURSE!!
You will be the President of thieves, rogues, criminals, failures, losers in life, supporters of CORRUPTION , children of hate and perdition.........but kindly remember to take them with you to Cameroun while you are at it Mr Atiku Frimpong Mboma!

Dem Naija nineteen men just dey scam this Camerounian left, right and center , but he will never learn.
Well na our stolen money dem dey collect back sha!!

GavelSlam:
Cameroun seeking a president?
Lol grin.
Guess he is talking about President of Camerounians living in Diaspora!
cheesy wink grin
ClearFlair:
Coalition of thieves. Yeye people
Lol cheesy, u dey mind dem bro.
Very yeyecious people! :
popes001:
Never again will this country be ruled by those who’ll squander and decimate our commonwealth in the name of serendipity. PDP is long buried at the national level God willing.
Amen, Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
May God answer your great prayers for our darling country!

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by abc115: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Biafra President

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by sammyj: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Atiku will be the president of IPod, PDP and the children of hate!!! grin

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by hisroyalrealnes(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na so
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
cool

Even though it's obvious that you truly won the election, I doubt if you will ever become the president.

Just wait till I finish fighting corruption for the next 4years.

~ProsidentBuhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Okoyeebows: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
President of losers.

29 Likes 4 Shares

President of iPod?

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Siddeek: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yesss ooo.. Sai baba Atiku. cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by lukui: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
president of which country?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by prinsam30: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
#AtikuIsComing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Kendumazy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Okay naaw
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by pascalbenz: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
how ...thought they said you're not a Nigerian ?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Iamgrey5(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
The truth of the Matter is that Atiku may never recover from his defeat in this year's election. cheesy

Another painful truth was that he never stood a chance from the onset, his victory will have been the greatest upset in history.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Bunnatex(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmm, the evidences are quite overwhelming sir but we know the court can't unseat Buhari. Cause that will be anarchy in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by GavelSlam: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cameroun seeking a president?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by frowland(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Alright, thnx.
Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Atiku have never lost a court case all through his political career.
Peter Obi pulled through the judiciary even when the creme De LA creme of Anambra politics were against him.
Atiku/Obi in court against APC can't just be waived off.
A new chapter is about to be written in our political history.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by jungleboo: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 29th of April, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by blackboy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yes now. President of his supporters, what of president of Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by mightyhaze: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thats the president in waiting.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Lordofthewest(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Really

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by richidinho(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Atiku is coming

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters by Amuocha: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Great.

Anything to stop Tinubu and put him jail is most welcome grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up / Troops Attack Bandits’ Camps In Niger, Neutralize Scores / Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.