Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam (43939 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE! See What BOBRISKY Gave To Her Devoted Fans This Evening... / ‘bobrisky Gave Us A Fake ₦500,000 Cheque’ – Alfa Hammed Ademola / Bobrisky gave us a fake N500k Cheque - Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ok. Shey na Bobrisky get the 'egboki pussy' wey Lizzy been dey rake on top.

Na special man dey get tohtoh oh! Maybe na him anus him disguise as pussy sef. #eganmidogo grin
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Shehucom(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Hahahahahahaha
Hypocrites!!
So they even collected from the she~male??
I
S
L
A
M
Is a scam!!

Your pastors sef na sakamanje...

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by FASASI1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
SenorFax:
He's living a fake life

Don't expect anything real from him/her.

My brother choose one na or better still call him Mr woman
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Goridoe(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Imam knows his gay partners and still went ahead to collect money from him.
Money can turn person brain upside down

Bob risky Odikwa very risky

Mr. Man!! Gay-ish people in a MORE civilized country (United States and the likes of it) makes contribution / offering / special donation to SO-CALLED HOUSE OF GOD and the mo'fucking pastors accepts them in anyway it was contributed, so TF you trashing here ??

Y'all Nigerians can't make heaven !!
Religion has covered your face! Smh!

misplaced Priorities everywhere!!!
Drink water and Judge No One..
Everyone got their life/lives to live...
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin na waoh a muslim imam collect money from a gay cross dresser to build a mosqueshocked. I have said it b4 and i wil say it again...CRAZY THINGS BE HAPPENING UNDER THIS BUHARI GOVT.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Now you know he sleeps with men for money but you praised him to high heavens when you collected the cheque to the extent that you prayed and fasted for a week for him. Lol, hypocrisy is a Nigerian
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by chukwuibuipob: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
angry angry angry Thieves! Nah so dem dey collect money from unknown source. Shameless Alfa.Because the cheque nah fake u decide to slander RISKY.In fact,EFCC shud arrest him/RISKY shud "Sew"him to court.Thieves
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by mozona(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
but why u go collect money from person like this hand take build God house.

all this our religion leader na wa for them
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Onigbindemmd: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hardebaryor:
So it is him that represent Islam. You aree an IDIOT
Don't mind the idiots
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by imam07: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Onnasucs1:
shut up. What of your pastors?
the problem of islam is they don't see anything wrong when their fellow Muslim do wrong thing. But they are quick to abuse the other religion. This same thing happened when boko Haram first came when there were attacking Christians. Hardly will u see Muslims condemning Islamic terrorists instead they will be saying Christians too kill Muslims over 1000 years ago in Europe.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by OkunrinOloro: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
If you read your koran and hadith regularly, you'll know that there is nothing strange or unusual about this.

midolian:
A bobrisky and an Imam in one sentence? grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by midolian(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
If you read your koran and hadith regularly, you'll know that there is nothing strange or unusual about this.

When you guys learn to stop taking everything seriously, you LL have peace of mind.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Khaleell001(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't know why this is common in Yoruba lands, where some ignorant Muslims who don't know what it means to be a cleric are made clerics.

How can one who understands Islam take money from one who is cursed be a cleric even if he oversees a mosques owned by a celebrity who do not even have the proper understanding Islaam.

Men who act or behave like women and vice versa are cursed. And I am wondering where this Cleric got this from.

Evidence :

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men, and he said: “Throw them out of your houses.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885)

I think most of these clerics are just plain blind and ignorant!
Forget about the beard and the cap, many of these clerics from the south are money grubbers they know little or nothing about Islam.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by OkunrinOloro: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
But it's true. Ask Majid Nawaaz. He is a prominent liberal muslime in the UK and he has appeared in several gay pride marches in London to support gay muslimes who want to come out of the closet. He is in this picture:

[img]https://images./2XIZ1DGnP8zCNvY3eAIezg.jpg[/img]

midolian:
When you guys learn to stop taking everything seriously, you LL have peace of mind.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Khaleell001(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
bukatyne:
The Imam should be ashamed of himself.

He had the opportunity to correct/preach to him yet he allowed mammon to blindfold his eyes and even has the guts to tell us.

You dey mind am.

Some of them are just plain stupid.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Khaleell001(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

But it's true. Ask Majid Nawaaz. He is a prominent liberal muslime in the UK and he has appeared in several gay pride marches in London to support gay muslimes who want to come out of the closet. He is in this picture:

[img]https://images./2XIZ1DGnP8zCNvY3eAIezg.jpg[/img]

How does Majid Nawaz represent Islam?

The problem with most of you is that you present scums of the society as the Models for Muslims whereas we don't do that to real christians.
The likes of bobrosiky can NEVER be accommodated in the house of Islam no. matter their chants and cry.

Gays, cross dressers, tattoo fans and those who tattoo are cursed in Islām.
In other words, God's mercy is far from them.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by OkunrinOloro: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tariq Ramadan is a Phd holder in Islamic Jurisprudence from Oxford University and he has stated publicly that he will support and even officiate in gay muslim marriages. I'm sure you don't know Islam more than him.

Khaleell001:

How does Majid Nawaz represent Islam?

The problem with most of you is that you present scums of the society as the Models for Muslims whereas we don't do that to real christians.
The likes of bobrosiky can NEVER be accommodated in the house of Islam no. matter their chants and cry.

Gays, cross dressers, tattoo fans and those who tattoo are cursed in Islām.
In other words, God's mercy is far from them.

Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Khaleell001(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Goridoe:

Mr. Man!! Gay-ish people in a MORE civilized country (United States and the likes of it) makes contribution / offering / special donation to SO-CALLED HOUSE OF GOD and the mo'fucking pastors accepts them in anyway it was contributed, so TF you trashing here ??

Y'all Nigerians can't make heaven !!
Religion has covered your face! Smh!

misplaced Priorities everywhere!!!
Drink water and Judge No One..
Everyone got their life/lives to live...

Save your "don't judge no one" to yourself.
We know we are not getting right politically, socially ,economically and morally, but what we won't condone is this stupid choice some people try to force down our throats that the west are doing is simply because things are working for them in their lives though not completely.

I, for one, will NEVER ever subscribe to that school of "don't judge."

If you show us good we will judge you are as good, but if you show us evil we will judge accordingly:we don't create excuses for one who openly professes to go against God's command because of their choice to be degenerate.

We won't judge their inner intentions,but we will judge their outer actions.

I can't openly wield a gun as a criminal and tell people not to judge me.
This is will be stupidity
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Princeton92(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Booooooooommmmmm!!!!!

There we go
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by monarch101(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Onnasucs1 post=77935895] shut up. What of your pastors?[/quote
enough of these religious and tribal bigotry. is this same method our leaders are using to divide us.Its high time we start calling ourselves out individually not as a tribe or religion entities.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by HitSong: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Hahahahahahaha
Hypocrites!!
I

A
M
Is a scam!!
Your "doltry" is epic
Which religion is more scamming ?

Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by wunaESQ(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
an imam collecting money from BOBRISKY to build mosque...... Oga imam sorry ooo
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by MikeBetty(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
midolian:
A bobrisky and an Imam in one sentence? grin grin

It Is Called Imamrisky

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dandsome:
When breeze blow, _________ (fill in the blank space)
we see fowl yansh
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Hanonimos(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Radarada.
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Freshbaba95(m): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Liliyann:
Hahahahahahaha
Hypocrites!!
I
S
L
A
M
Is a scam!!

He knew most of his gay partners, and still went ahead to collect the cheque, I smell 2 things. Either bob wants to trend again, or the idiot Iman wants to join the trending game
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by abdullahi45: 12:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Liliyann:
Hahahahahahaha
Hypocrites!!
I
S
L
A
M
Is a scam!!

Do that Iman represents the whole Islam? Try get sense...
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Balenciagabrain: 1:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Actually sounds stupid that he'd give authentic cheque grin What a waka 4rm Mr. bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Taiwo20(m): 3:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Ishilove:
Chichidodo
"The beautiful ones are indeed not yet born"
Re: Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:18am On Apr 29, 2019
Useless Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.