Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S (55604 Views)

Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Ayodele70: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Legendary singer, 2face Idibia's first daughter, Ehi became a teenager yesterday, April 27th when she turned 13.

The proud dad surprised her as she celebrated with few friends and family in the U.S. where she lives with her mum, Pero.

Wishing a happy birthday on Instagram, 2Face wrote;

"OMG !!!!! like play like play my little princess is 13 today. I'm so proud of this young woman right here. May the Almighty always shine a bright light in your path. As u are a blessing 2 us so shall blessings follow u forever. HAPPY SUPER 13 my princess EHI. love u. special turnup 4 u 2day.  oboy person don dey old ooo"

Her mum Pero also celebrated her writing;

"Yes finally a teenager!!! Happy 13th birthday my Ehikowoicho, Ehibenzy... God bless you my love, Born great, Special,Super smart, Adventurous,sophisticated, total package... words can never describe how much you mean to me... Super blessed to be your mum ... from my heart to Gods ears because I know that you will fulfill your purpose on earth. Thank you for always making us Proud love you my Ehikoko... You are truly Ehikowoicho to us! ❤��������@official2baba"

Watch the videos and see more photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/2face-idibia-surprises-his-first-daughter-on-her-13th-birthday-in-the-u-s-videos.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Dimade(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tubaba and his strong blood.. Hbd Ehi

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Benekruku(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tuface dey vomit hin kids

See same resemblance from different women

208 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by mykelswa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tubaba will just be investing in his children. The only celebrity were no dey show him materials except him family

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by mykelswa(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tubaba will just be investing in his children. The only celebrity were no dey show him materials except him family

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Lucifersticlala: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Soon she'll start wearing hats to conceal her bald head.

*spits angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by itspzpics(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Father of many nation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by lilianofentse(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lalasticlacla front page
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Kendumazy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tuface carbon copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Raydos: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
In My next life, if I happen to be born in Nigeria once again, after passing through all these rubbish, I swear Nah me go single handedly killed my father for giving birth to me without my permission

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by emeijeh(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
....all for the gram
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by CandidNotes: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Now I understand Annie's strange statement of yesterday... "I don't like being referred to as just Tuface's wife..." or something to that effect. Pele dear, when you marry a polygamous man, you have to endure a lot. He's not yours alone...

12 Likes

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by jericco1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
DNA ahhh!
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Ubdavis(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
He has a kingdom!

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by nicepoker101(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nice. Funny enough she couldn't resist the dad's bald head. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Michaelkings: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just grow fast let me do to you what your father did to innocent women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
I wish he could raise them under one roof.

Part-time fatherhood is not it.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
CandidNotes:
Now I understand Annie's strange statement of yesterday...

What did she say? grin
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by ogba20: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

*spits angry
Are you sure you are normal?. To be honest with you try and see a doctor it could just be that you need to attended to.pups don't get me wrong.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by nelzmanjoe(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

*spits angry
HABA!!!
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by holluwai(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some mediocre dumbo go come here and say USA no good. Lmao
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Avedonn: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Please what's the differences between recessive a d dominant gene when it comes to resemblance.

It is a most children look like their father?
Because I learnt that male have dominant gene while females have recessive which why children mostly resemble their fathers. Is it true?

Please someone should enlighten me.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by IamSoProlific: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
I will definitely pull Ned Nwoko on either this one or RMD daughter, that's a must.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
kiss
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by LordCenturion(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Am not hating oh,I like 2face normally, but still wondering why people are tagging 2face as legendary, yet he hasn't received any national award like MON,not that he's feeding the poor or given back to community,not that he's a human right activist like fela,the other time he was Trying to Organize a protest, he later go awol and cool,even his album isn't up to 10 and his hit track isn't up to 10 as well, so why people tagged him as legendary musician?,in Nigeria we love to celebrate something meaningless,the other day that Genevieve take picture with one American actor,people started congratulating her as if it was an award of a life time Archivement..

Another reason why our politicians take us for granted,we abuse them, but we lick their shoes when we meet them face to face, hypocrites people in a rubbish country... Politicians created laws for us but they don't obey it,and they use it against us because they know that we have no knowledge of our right,even if u are trying to proof it,they will use their power and money to take u out.....

10 Likes

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Satan66(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
She looks ripe.
I would gladly taste her oil tongue

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by siegfried99(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Printed copy.. No need for DNA

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Lovelyn451(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shes got Dad's face and physique..

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Missylady: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Resemblance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.