Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos (26689 Views)

Police & Army Foil Kidnap Attempt In Kaduna, Rescue 76 Victims / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic) / Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
you burn a human being like you?. That's barbaric
kidnapper who killed an innocent okada rider is human You yourself need to be burnt alive. Probably you are a kidnerpper.
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by Peters1234: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
That's good. To the dead may his soul rest in peace
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by myresearch: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
cool
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gud
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
haryomikun:

Leave him o. Let him be talking.
maybe escaped kidnerppers are niralander too. He rushed here to defend themselves

1 Like

Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by nicepoker101(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
kidnapper who killed an innocent okada rider is human You yourself need to be burnt alive. Probably you are a kidnerpper.
you can present your own opinion without insults. I am sure you are educated up to that level.

1 Like

Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by EmmaxKeys: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day, all nairalanders. You're Lucky to be reading this in you are in need of a cool phone. I have one here. He's a cool guy. His name is Gionee S10 Lite. He has cool awesome features. You know what? If interested, we can help you bring him to your doorstep.
Click on the link below to learn more about him and order.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s10-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-4g-lte.html
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by Ubdavis(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Its unfortunate that someone died. Never u fight an armed person with bare hands... Its extremely risky ...
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by Angelawhite(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
haryomikun:

He's not a human being like them. He's not a kidnapper

Seun what the hell is wrong with Nairaland's hosting. You need to either change your hosts or something. Half the time I can't properly comment because of the error message CloudFlare shows. It's discouraging me from commenting!

That has become a perennial problem that Seun and his team has failed to solve
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by Diso60090(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:
The fallen hero should be given state burial.

Buhari send am message?
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:
The fallen hero should be given state burial.
Takes a lot of guts to overtake armed men in attempt to stop them... He has my RESPECT
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by haryomikun(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Angelawhite:

That has become a perennial problem that Seun and his team has failed to solve
It beats me why Seun's not treating Nairaland like a business

He's treating like a hobby that doesn't pay
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by luluosas(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Brave action from brave youths. My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by akaahs(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
How i wish one day all youths ll come out to rescue Nigeria from bad leadership
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by Princeofasia: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
haryomikun:

He's not a human being like them. He's not a kidnapper

Seun what the hell is wrong with Nairaland's hosting. You need to either change your hosts or something. Half the time I can't properly comment because of the error message CloudFlare shows. It's discouraging me from commenting!
no, ur comments are senseless. even cloudflare knows it
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bravehearted for life
Kudos to those youths
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by damiloladuke: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Seetto:
That guy wey overtake from behind , na James bond... grin grin grin

I am sorry to say, I laughed when I read that part...He was dumb....But he is a hero anyways
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
you can present your own opinion without insults. I am sure you are educated up to that level.
but you too check it now, Activities of kidnerppers across the country require Capital punishment. Anyway sorry for my words.
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by Bigcake: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
NOC1:
Brave youths, RIP to the dead.
How can someone Kidnap in Crossriver that is one entrance, one exit, you can only try to escape unless you are using sea.

Wrong info. It's only Calabar the state capital that has only one major entrance, except for Akpabuyo and the riverine routes in Calabar South. Cross River State has many entrances. Calabar-Itu road is the major entrance. It has Abomege Ebonyi entrance through Itigidi in Abi LGA. It has another entrance through Yala LGA linking up with Abakaliki. It has another major entrance through Ogoja/ Benue route which links to Katsina Ala federal highway in Benue State.
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The youth are now protecting themselves since the Nigeria Police paid ransom for their colleagues who where kidnapped.

All happening under the lifeless administration.

We've witnessed the worst under the Ineffectual Buffoon administration.
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by rexwalters: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
yomi96:
all thanks to the gollum in aso rock, nigeria is no longer safe.
Ok it is President Buhari in Aso Rock that made your mother's brother who is a police officer corrupt and incompetent,not the produce of a failed society?Demons keep waiting for the Saint that will transform you evil animals.
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by rexwalters: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
maasoap:

We've witnessed the worst under the Ineffectual Buffoon administration.
Shut up you product of a corrupt seed,which kind of humans kidnap their own brothers for money?tell me which country in Africa that kidnap for ransom thrives?Evil people take a look at yourselves,these kidnapping rubbish has been happening way before APC came to power,a country of hypocrites,how can kidnapping thrive without the support of the people?

You people want to practice a system of government called democrazy that you know nothing about,Fela warned you people about this system of government, "As time dey go things just dey bad more & more,Poor man dey cry,Rich man dey mess"Crazy demonstration.

The Governors of each state collects security votes money every month yet the blind rodent citizens do not question them but blame a figure head President residing in Abuja.

Deploy police to the streets they complain,the police become the thieves,remove police from the streets they complain,The thieves become the police,a country of chaos.

These so called kidnappers deserve nothing but death,these same Hypocrites criticizing the Government will be the ones shouting Human Rights violation when the Government starts putting these heartless demons to death at a first rate.
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by haryomikun(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Princeofasia:
no, ur comments are senseless. even cloudflare knows it
I've heard you
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by Mkokelvin(m): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2019
This is what is recommended. This will serve as warning to hoodlums that Nigerians no more wait for police. It's war against indiscipline
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by delishpot: 3:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Diso60090:

Buhari send am message?

Buhari no be his state governor na
Re: Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos by freemi(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Benblaq:
If it were to be in Calabar South, they would have burnt them before the arrival of the police
u didnt even read it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Christopher Idigo Dead, His Burial Photos At Aguleri Anambra State / Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna / Farmer Arrested For Killing Plantain Thief In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.