Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,419 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Check Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out (1979 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out by EFCC1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2010
A young girl on NYSC was posted to serve at a school up North and she was assigned to prepare the JSS students for English Language. She was teaching the students on the comparatives and superlatives of words. So what she does is just to call the word and the students will complete the rest. Eg the teacher says TALL. The students echo’s TALLER, TALLEST. The school Principal went to check on the young teacher and met that scene. He took it from her and said FAT and the students as usual echo FATTER, FATTEST. He said BIG. They echo BIGGER, BIGGEST. The Principal nods his head in acknowledgment to their excellent performance and said good. The students echo GOODER, GOODEST. The Principal ordered. STOP and the students again echo STOPPER, STOPPEST. The Principal became fed up and shouted in anger HABBA. The students again echo HABBARER, HABBAREST. The Principal fainted.
Re: Check Out by StudioCFR(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
U try sha lol
Re: Check Out by Odunnu: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
Lol, for once u'v left the education section and ur scamming and done somethn commendable.
Nice post.
Re: Check Out by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
I see nothing commendable here

It's a simple joke for simple minds like Stud's

@Poster - you nor try at all - even newbies dey do berra than this!!
Re: Check Out by babyme1(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
U try small
Re: Check Out by Vic2k3(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
Stupid, stupider, stupidest joke.
Re: Check Out by Kunbee: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
Very daft joke
Re: Check Out by EFCC1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2010
Odunnu:

Lol, for once u'v left the education section and your scamming and done somethn commendable.
Nice post.

wh0
Re: Check Out by EFCC1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
Kunbee:

Very daft joke

some1 is luking 4 u
Re: Check Out by ademiller(f): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
why do everybody faint in these types of jokes? teacher faints, principal faints, father faint, mother faint, tis becoming a bore.
Re: Check Out by Kunbee: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
EFCC1:

some1 is luking 4 u

Who be dat cool
Re: Check Out by EFCC1(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2010
ademiller:

why do everybody faint in these types of jokes? teacher faints, principal faints, father faint, mother faint, tis becoming a bore.

how their fainting take affect u? abi u wan join them faint  make i give you catalyst  cheesy
Re: Check Out by EFCC1(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2010
Efemena_xy:

I see nothing commendable here

It's a simple joke for simple minds like Stud's

@Poster - you nor try at all - even newbies dey do berra than this!!

take a break
Re: Check Out by angelz(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2010
d way wey guys take dey criticize jokes heh, to post go dey fear person sef? anyway, criticism is good
only if its constructive and objective.
it will make one think twice b4 posting thrash.
bt dat no stp some pple o.
d kind rubbish wey l don encounter on dis joke section 2day heh, na wah
Re: Check Out by Billsmith: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
Guy, the joke make sense. You try
Re: Check Out by mitchyy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
Old joke but more creative than others. Kudos!
Re: Check Out by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^ and I beg to differ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out by ademiller(f): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
EFCC1:

how their fainting take affect u? abi u wan join them faint make i give you catalyst cheesy

shuooo, and how my post take affect u sef, abi na u even need the catalyst pass. mtshewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Check Out by EFCC1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2010
ademiller:

shuooo, and how my post take affect u sef, abi na u even need the catalyst pass. mtshewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i need lactic acid cheesy as catalyst,d 1 in ur NU-NU grin grin
Re: Check Out by jobejobe(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
A teenage boy had  just passed his driving test and inquired of his father as  to when they could discuss his use of the car. 
His father said he'd  make a deal with his son:  'You bring your grades up from a C to  a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut.  Then we'll talk about the car.' 
The boy thought about  that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer, and they agreed  on it. 
After about  six weeks his father said, 'Son, you've brought your grades up  and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm  disappointed you haven't had your hair cut.
The boy said, 'You  know, Dad, I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed in my  studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist  had long hair, Moses had long hair, and there's even  strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.'

To this his father  replied, '
Did you also notice they walked everywhere they went?'

http://www.jokesvillage..com/
Re: Check Out by Jezzybrown(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
jobejobe:

A teenage boy had  just passed his driving test and inquired of his father as  to when they could discuss his use of the car. 
His father said he'd  make a deal with his son:  'You bring your grades up from a C to  a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut.  Then we'll talk about the car.' 
The boy thought about  that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer, and they agreed  on it. 
After about  six weeks his father said, 'Son, you've brought your grades up  and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm  disappointed you haven't had your hair cut.
The boy said, 'You  know, Dad, I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed in my  studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist  had long hair, Moses had long hair, and there's even  strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.'

To this his father  replied, '
Did you also notice they walked everywhere they went?'

http://www.jokesvillage..com/
why na? dis is soo old. we are still trying to cope with the 1st one
Re: Check Out by ademiller(f): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
EFCC1:

i need lactic acid cheesy as catalyst,d 1 in your NU-NU grin grin

ur r such a dweeb.
Re: Check Out by greedie1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2010

silly, stupider, stupidest joke.

u mean stupid, stupider, stupidest
Re: Check Out by Jezzybrown(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
EFCC1:

i need lactic acid cheesy as catalyst,d 1 in your NU-NU grin grin
correct reply dude ka kyauta lol
Re: Check Out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2010
I cant just stop bin angry at this silly post.
Re: Check Out by sats: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
not impressed undecided
Re: Check Out by Kunbee: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2010
Who cares about you undecided
Re: Check Out by Lolajoy(f): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2010
@kunbee I do.U guys r trying but i need something more funny.
Re: Check Out by Kunbee: 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
No wonder wink
Re: Check Out by EFCC1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2010
sats:

not impressed  undecided

get under so that u can b impressed cheesy
Re: Check Out by EFCC1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
Dis one happened to me last weekend i was preparing for a night party wen PHCN seize the power supply i was almost done then so i know i kept my phone on d table so i tUk it and off i went.at d party i saw dIs girl i lkd her instantly so i dd all d moves and we got chating i told her i was working in one of first generation bank u no now.guyz as i was talking wit ds g she brought out hr phone omo c eru heavy duty phone but i mine is costly.so i con decide to collect dIs chick number.check out my lines do u mind giving me your number.d g then ask of my phone which i was eager to give her and impress hr 2 dat am also a big g.guys as i reach for phone i bring am out omo nah tv remote i carry giv hr i feel lk dissappearing instantly as she dey lk at d remote control and also at me.
Re: Check Out by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^ Jeez man!!

nor be by force to post joke!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u need to grow up and grow a beard - u dey dull dis section 4 every1  angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police! Can They Cheat Nature? / Jokes to make ur day! / Joke Of The Day: Nigerian Churches And There Funny Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.