Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Bleeding Of The Nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bleeding Of The Nose (472 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / Please Help, Blood Coming Out From The Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeding Of The Nose by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hi nairalanders I am actually new here.
And this is my very first topic.
I just wanted to ask you guys what it means when you want to blow out mucus from your nose and you end up blowing out blood with it.
Someone told me it's caused due to too much headache,heat and stress.
What could be the cause?
Re: Bleeding Of The Nose by agohmamuda(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happened to me whilst i was in Jos. Doctor said too much exposure to cold. I started covering my body well, and apply little vaseline inside my nose. It stopped in no time.
Re: Bleeding Of The Nose by calberian: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2019
With due respect, please just go and report it at a clinic. It’s probably nothing serious but let it be determined there and if it requires attention, let it also happen there and not on NL.
Re: Bleeding Of The Nose by Akuruoulo(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2019
so much can cause it
Re: Bleeding Of The Nose by Akuruoulo(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2019
u still need to co for a checkups
Re: Bleeding Of The Nose by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 02, 2019
calberian:
With due respect, please just go and report it at a clinic. It’s probably nothing serious but let it be determined there and if it requires attention, let it also happen there and not on NL.
Thanks
Re: Bleeding Of The Nose by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2019
Akuruoulo:
u still need to co for a checkups
OK
Thanks much
Re: Bleeding Of The Nose by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2019
agohmamuda:
Happened to me whilst i was in Jos. Doctor said too much exposure to cold. I started covering my body well, and apply little vaseline inside my nose. It stopped in no time.
I will surely try it
Thank you so much
Re: Bleeding Of The Nose by Akuruoulo(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2019
MatthAnn:
OK Thanks much
Miss disappearance and reappearance girl. OK, Hw far ? Hw ur movement d be ?

(1) (Reply)

Abia Congratulates School Of Midwifery For Excellent Performance Abia State Gov / Avoid Sudden Death At Night, Doctor Gives Advice. / OOUTH Doctors Call Off Eight-day Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.