Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Statue Monument Of Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Statue Monument Of Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome (944 Views)

Scary Posiedon Statue In Spain That Looks Like The Devil Standing On The Sea / Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Sculptor Creates A Life-size Statue Of Arnold Schwarzenegger Out Of Tree Trunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statue Monument Of Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by travismacoy: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
My name is Conti Garba from kaduna I am an autodidactic artist, I'm inspired to model the statue monument of the great icon, mentor, life coach and teacher.
The president of believers #LoveWorld REV, DR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.
The day the great man of God demystified what the Holy Ghost would do in me and for me my artistic life is revolutionized.
I've never been taught on how to do artworks but since the man of God taught me how to fellowship with the Holy Spirit, that He will teach me all things. So I am taught by the spirit of God.
More testimonies. @ Kaduna South

1 Share

Re: Statue Monument Of Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by travismacoy: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
great one

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Android Apps To Blur Photo Background / Creative Animation Artist For Partnership / I NEED Adobeindesign Crack Version Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.