Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral (47341 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2019
is it akpu?
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by maisauki: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2019
poverty and religion are d greatest tools to cheat d masses
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Ofdysseey: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2019
[-

Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2019
Hope he did not have sex with the cow for ritual...aye gbege

Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by MissRaine69(f): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2019
So calling it beef seems so much like hard work right?
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2019
bgossipnaija:
We are Nigeria’s fast-growing car marketplace with the goal of helping car deals to sell their cars both old and new, spare parts and car accessories. At Car Mart Nigeria our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used and New Cars, spare parts and car accessories to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making.

https://carmartng.com/sell-auto/

Your website is not loading
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by myresearch: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by KingLennon(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2019
bettercreature:
Ofcourse we are in black man's land,no one can be trusted
That's true but everything is based on belief
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by solreb: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:

Black Man mentality grin

Your winnings are very poor!!! Imagine winning ONLY N62k with N20k. This is a winning N100 should be getting them. I pity those subscribing to you.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by yemmight(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2019
Poverty in the land.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by bettercreature(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:

That's true but everything is based on belief
It's not! You need to be very careful dont learn from your own predicament.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by KingLennon(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2019
bettercreature:
It's not! You need to be very careful dont learn from your own predicament.
The problem is am a scientist and we don't believe all those stuffs.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by KingLennon(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2019
solreb:

Your winnings are very poor!!! Imagine winning ONLY N62k with N20k. This is a winning N100 should be getting them. I pity those subscribing to you.
Subscribing to who? Check who you are quoting o

Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by selemo: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2019
Black man and Poverty is 5 and 6. grin
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Goddyj(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2019
FUFU MINISTRIES INC. grin
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by selemo: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
Hope he did not have sex with the cow for ritual...aye gbege
. I do not trust Black Man. He can do anything. grin
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by zeromeridian: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2019
This is done during Passover. It's done once in a year for those sabbatherians
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by lomprico(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
The Scriptures say its easier for a cow to go through the eye of a needle than for fufu to pass through the hallowed gates of heaven.

I pity the congregation.
After this meal, most of them will start seeing themselves pounding fufu endlessly in their dreams.

*spits angry

Why are u condemning it because he served fufu? What all those many churches out there that sever rice or snacks after service?
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by lomprico(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2019
omoadeleye:
Is it a bad thing?

I taya o!
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by airsaylongcon: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2019
HitSong:
JOKERS grin grin grin

GHANA AND SOUTH-AFRICA IS FAR WORSE

Funny thing is, MOST of them are illiterates. They can even make a correct and complete sentence in English language.

One is NOT illiterate because one cannot make a correct sentence in The English language
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by liam93: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2019
I just want to know the name of the church and location. is that too much to ask? we go meet next Sunday
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2019
omoadeleye:
Is it a bad thing?

Very confused why this is being criticized.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
He should go to universities, his business go move like say na juju

[img]https://i./3Q9I.gif[/img]
cheesy

No be lie bro
Hunger dey every campus 24/7
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by daddio(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
The Scriptures say its easier for a cow to go through the eye of a needle than for fufu to pass through the hallowed gates of heaven.

I pity the congregation.
After this meal, most of them will start seeing themselves pounding fufu endlessly in their dreams.

*spits angry

Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Ahmeduana(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2019
It can only happen in Ghana.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by Festus1010: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2019
So pastor tell us motives behind this kind gestures....
Or you need AAA private jet of your own..
.God dey
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by maj59(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2019
The first and last person to put the food for mouth den go sacrifice dem.. Na d logic b dat
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by EtherealAnn(f): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:
Subscribing to who? Check who you are quoting o
lmao
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by johnmirabel: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Salaka..........if you know you know.
Re: Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral by gospi: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2019
A female home tutor is needed at 5th Avenue Festac Lagos.To teach two kids :Pry 6 and Pry 2. For three days in a week .Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays .
Time 5pm - 7pm.

I need someone who stays or works around Festac.
Interested persons should Whatsapp me on 08160903487.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.