Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Want To Start A Taxi Hailing Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Start A Taxi Hailing Business (761 Views)

I Need A Car On E-hailing Business,or Offline Transportation In Lagos / I Need Investor On Transportation On E-hailing Business.... / How Much Does A Taxi Driver Make A In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Taxi Hailing Business by lanre2009: 2:41am On Apr 29, 2019
Hello people, I am planning to start a TAXI Hailing business in Lagos and i will like to know the best way to go about it, is it a good idea to get a driver and run it myself or to hand over the car to a Ride hailing company is a better idea. I will also like to learn from the experiences of anyone that is in the line of this business. thanks for the advice and guidance. cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Gold Price And Oil Price Both Rally / . / 50% ROI Guaranteed After 4months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.