Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? (462 Views)

Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) / Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? by Growingapp: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2019
I'm 10 weeks pregnant, and I'm not sure when to tell my parents, my brother, and my husband's parents. I've had two miscarriages in the past -- both after I told my relatives I was pregnant. Our families are coming to visit this week. Should I go ahead and tell them in person, or wait until I'm past the first trimester?

A miscarriage is your body's way of getting rid of an unhealthy or abnormal pregnancy. That's the way that I look at it. I had one child already when I had my first miscarriage. After that I had another girl and now I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I don't see anything wrong with sharing the news. It's not going to "cause" a miscarriage just because you told too early. If you're excited about it, tell it! Let your family be excited too. It is almost impossible for a woman to not get discouraged and stress out over the possiblity of another miscarriage. Whatever is meant to be will happen. Good luck, Mothers!

Any other opinion?

For more about parenting and pregnancy, we consider you to download GrowingApp. Link below⬇️

https://growing100.mobi

Re: When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? by mysteryman2014: 3:30am On Apr 29, 2019
Africa and superstition, after two children still suspecting witches and wizards. O ga,o

1 Like

Re: When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? by chukwuibuipob: 3:51am On Apr 29, 2019
sad sad
mysteryman2014:
Africa and superstition, after two children still suspecting witches and wizards. O ga,o
undecided.Where do u see 2 children? Go back and read slowly.And secondly,u neva hear about village pipu/why do u think sum pipu avoid their village/ family like a plague? Sidon there oo

1 Like

Re: When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? by chukwuibuipob: 4:04am On Apr 29, 2019
sad @Growingapp i dnt knw if diz ur tale nah Arabian nite story.Pls, dnt tell any single soul about ur preg.If ur hubby is not a typical MTN EVERYWHERE U GO type,u can tell him and plead with him not to divulge to family till u give birth.And dnt alllow stranger to help u carry the baby/u can accept baby gift but dnt use it oo.May you not see evil

1 Like

Re: When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? by Megatrix: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2019
mysteryman2014:
Dem never do u before, if dem do u ehn, you will know it's always good to look carefully before crossing the road

1 Like

Re: When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? by healthpriority: 6:16am On Apr 29, 2019
Growingapp:
I'm 10 weeks pregnant, and I'm not sure when to tell my parents, my brother, and my husband's parents. I've had two miscarriages in the past -- both after I told my relatives I was pregnant. Our families are coming to visit this week. Should I go ahead and tell them in person, or wait until I'm past the first trimester?

A miscarriage is your body's way of getting rid of an unhealthy or abnormal pregnancy. That's the way that I look at it. I had one child already when I had my first miscarriage. After that I had another girl and now I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I don't see anything wrong with sharing the news. It's not going to "cause" a miscarriage just because you told too early. If you're excited about it, tell it! Let your family be excited too. It is almost impossible for a woman to not get discouraged and stress out over the possiblity of another miscarriage. Whatever is meant to be will happen. Good luck, Mothers!

Any other opinion?

For more about parenting and pregnancy, we consider you to download GrowingApp. Link below⬇️

https://growing100.mobi
to me...I have never heard any body announcing pregnancy....you only tell your husband...that's all

1 Like

Re: When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant? by mysteryman2014: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad undecided.Where do u see 2 children? Go back and read slowly.And secondly,u neva hear about village pipu/why do u think sum pipu avoid their village/ family like a plague? Sidon there oo

Go through the write up, the OP clearly stated that she has 2 children and gunning for the 3rd.

Pregnancy management I think is the issue here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Pimples, Black Spots, Dark Knuckles. See Result In A Week / Clinic Facility / Tasly Phytoestrogen Tablet For ₦7,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.