Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) (4915 Views)

10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes / Heartbreaking Photos Show A Malnourished Baby Wailing In Hunger As He Is Treated / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2019
Explorers:
Dying Dad Walks His 11-Year-Old Daughter Down The 'Aisle' To Give Her A Lasting Memory.

Jim Zetz got his dying wish to walk his daughter down the aisle on her wedding day even though she's only 11.

He was given two weeks to live in October after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

"In years from now," she told Josie, "you can play this on your real wedding day."

This is so so touching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Explorers:
This Gentleman Wanted To See His Hometown From Above.

He must have been a wealthy Man.
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Point of correction Explorers, not every eye shall see death. Some will not taste death because they will be caught up to meet the Lord in heaven.
Great Post sir,more grease to your elbow or how Dem dey talk am sef
In Nigeria,how many people get to say their last wish?
Is it when gun men pull up beside your in Rivers State and shoot you point black that you will have time for last wish
Or when Boko Haram enter your church or mosque and blow up the place that you will make a last wish
Or when Dangote truck ran into your shop and crush you to death that you will ask for last wish
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2019
So touching

Abeg who dey slice onions cry

2 Likes

Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by fasho01(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Such a touching piece.. Makes me wish I had my mother's last wish fulfilled before she died..
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
So touching. Sometimes I wish death is evitable. Nice one explorer.
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by error4040: 4:38pm On May 03, 2019
Nairaland Mods Sef,
why haven't this piece made Front Page ?

But y'll can carry BAN around like Your Birthright
Anyway i won't be surprised when this turn up on Front page by October.
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 04, 2019
Explorers:
Last wish of a woman was a private viewing of the Rembrandt Exhibition one more time.
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by AceRoyal: 11:47am On May 04, 2019
Explorers:
Dying man, 92, is granted his last wish to hold hands with his wife of 66 years as The couple meets for the last time two hours before he dies.
This to me was the most touching cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He must have been a wealthy Man.

Likely, cost of hiring that plane or maybe he owns it.

1 Like

Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by peacefull(f): 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
error4040:
Nairaland Mods Sef,
why haven't this piece made Front Page ?

But y'll can carry BAN around like Your Birthright
Anyway i won't be surprised when this turn up on Front page by October.

Thank you so much error4040.
I'm appreciate You made me to see this topic.
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by error4040: 2:44pm On May 04, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much error4040. I'm appreciate You made me to see this topic.
You're welcome smiley
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Sankabson(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2019
Dec 29th 2005 3:40Pm. My Granny passed away. But before that she has been disturbing my dad to move to his own personal building ( Dad want to perfect everything before moving to his own home. But becos of Granny he rushed and did the best he could. He did just two rooms).

We parked 29th Dec 2005. Immediately we got to Pop house. My Granny stood up, she was very agile and looks so strong. Like she wasn’t sick and all. She smiled so brightly. She walked without anybody Assistance or holding her. Few minute later, she passed away. She stopped breathing. So glad pop man make her last wish happen. I missed my granny. Walai! May Almighty Allah Forgive her all her sins and grant her Aljanat Firdaus.

Really! Family are everything!! sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:06am On May 05, 2019
Explorers:
A week before my Grandfather passed away, i snuck his favorite beer into the Nursing home for him to have a taste one last time.

It was his wish and last beer ever.

You don't mean it. grin
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:09am On May 05, 2019
Explorers:
Air Force veteran granted last wish of sky diving one more time.

This is strong.
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 12, 2019
madridguy:
So deep. My late father wishes is to see one of my brother graduating from one of the leading Arabic and Islamic training center here in Nigeria. He couldn't attend the ceremony 2 weeks ago due to health issue but the joy was all over him when we returned from the ceremony. He was fulfilled and the joy of the news relieved him of pains that moment.
He answered death call last week and was buried exactly a week after the graduation.

May Allah SWT accept his soul. Aameen

Aameen.may he grant grant him aljannah n com0pensate your family for this great loss

If I may ask what Arabic school was that !
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2019
Ameen.

Morkaz Taleem Arabic $ Islamic center, Agege.

Mustsucceed:

Aameen.may he grant grant him aljannah n com0pensate your family for this great loss

If I may ask what Arabic school was that !
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by ABCthings: 10:40pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by kllinxman(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is really touching.... Caught some tears trying to escape from my eyes..
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sankabson:
Dec 29th 2005 3:40Pm. My Granny passed away. But before that she has been disturbing my dad to move to his own personal building ( Dad want to perfect everything before moving to his own home. But becos of Granny he rushed and did the best he could. He did just two rooms).

We parked 29th Dec 2005. Immediately we got to Pop house. My Granny stood up, she was very agile and looks so strong. Like she wasn’t sick and all. She smiled so brightly. She walked without anybody Assistance or holding her. Few minute later, she passed away. She stopped breathing. So glad pop man make her last wish happen. I missed my granny. Walai! May Almighty Allah Forgive her all her sins and grant her Aljanat Firdaus.

Really! Family are everything!! sad
Great wish come true.
Lalasticlala what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by tk4rd: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
hahn:
The most humbling feeling is knowing one will eventually die
I know you are not a christian, and that is why I want to ask you this, so that I can learn from your own point of view.
So, what really happens at Death?
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
tk4rd:
I know you are not a christian, and that is why I want to ask you this, so that I can learn from your own point of view.
So, what really happens at Death?

Same thing that happened before we were born.

NOTHING.

We simply cease to exist
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by tk4rd: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
hahn:

Same thing that happened before we were born.

NOTHING.

We simply cease to exist
Wonderful.
Please put me through on these three other similar cases.
1. Do spirits (or ghosts) exist?
2. Dead people appearing in peoples' dreams to give instructions, why are they still existing inside peoples' dreams??
3. Finally, a dead person somewhere, somehow got to somewhere else and continued living and even got married..
I would like to know exactly how the experience afterlife really is.
I must not experience it myself in order to know.
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
tk4rd:
Wonderful.
Please put me through on these three other similar cases.
1. Do spirits (or ghosts) exist?
2. Dead people appearing in peoples' dreams to give instructions, why are they still existing inside peoples' dreams??
3. Finally, a dead person somewhere, somehow got to somewhere else and continued living and even got married..
I would like to know exactly how the experience afterlife really is.
I must not experience it myself in order to know.

The existence or occurrence of the things you have stated have never been actually proven. Most times they are usually rumors, misconceptions or just lies.

Sure you do not have to rely on your own personal experience of the afterlife to confirm it however if someone claims the afterlife exists there should be some sort of proof.

So far the examples of the afterlife by various religious are unproven claims which conflict with each other and obviously based on assumption.
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by tck2000(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Pity
Re: Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) by JosephMay(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
JOSEPH MAY & CO.

08035371585, 08088444840,09054968951.
josephmay2015@gmail.com

PROPERTY BULLETIN
Vol. 20 August, 2019.

1. A one storey building on 789.517 SQ. MTRS suitated along Hospital Road, between Oshinle Roundabout and Zenith Bank. Suitable for Fast Food Rendezvous, Shopping Malls, Restaurant etc.
2. A plot of land measuring 2,287Appr. Located at Oke- Ijebu Ijomu Street, Akure. Suitable for private residential, cottage industry etc.

All relevant documents available upon request.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone / Definition Of Feminism: What Is Feminism? / What Is The Origin Of The Phrase "go Hug A Transformer"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.