Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year (17519 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Kevin De Bruyne Wins PFA Footballer Of The Year 2021 / Raheem Sterling Wins PFA Young Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year by djoe21(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Foodforthought:

You mentioned Eriksen and David Silva,right. Can you tell me you don't enjoy spurs and City's football? ..tactics? stability?... team balance? The same Pogba who tore it up for France, Juve? If Eriksen was playing with young, Jones, darmian, mctominay and lingard how good will he be?
A player's performance doesn't depend on ability alone, other factors add. At Man U, there are no other factors aiding players' natural abilities... unless you haven't been watching Man u. They have no style, no pattern, no tactical plan or strategy. Even Martial is looking average. David Silva wouldn't do anything good if he was playing for United.

You made some funny points.

1. Pogba tore it up for France. Please when did Pogba tear it up for France, at Euros or world cup? Take Pogba out of the French national team and they wouldn't feel it. When you are talking about key players for France, talk about Griezman, Kante, Mbappe. These are players that won them the world cup.

2. You are listing those players. Do you mind listing the players Eriksen played with at Ajax too? Bunch of average players yet he stood out like a sour thumb. Do you know how many times Gerrard drag Liverpool single handedly from Midfield?

Vidal was the real deal for Juve the same way Kante is for France right now. Pogba is a poster boy. He has no real substance. The sooner Man Utd offload him, the better for them.

3. You said "even Martial is looking average" This really got me cheesy Please is Martial a world class player?

Bro, I repeat again, even a blind knows that Pogba shouldn't be in that PFA team!

1 Like

Re: Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year by djoe21(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:

I wanted you to check the last part. The first defender to win the PFA award twice. Vidic is just ahead when it comes to defending

Vidic PFA? Please, which year did Vidic win PFA award? lipsrsealed
Re: Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year by KingLennon(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
djoe21:

Vidic PFA? Please, which year did Vidic win PFA award? lipsrsealed
Please you can google Nemanja Vidic and check his wikipedia page
Re: Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year by Myself2(m): 1:44am On Apr 30, 2019
Foodforthought:

On top soccer, you are disgracing your already miserable lineage. Pogba matter no go kill you sha. And spell well...Bastards must value advice, they don't get such too often.

No be my lane I dey jeje wey you come price me ?.
I forgive you though, hence I deleted my first post, you may wish to do the same
Re: Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year by djoe21(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
KingLennon:

Please you can google Nemanja Vidic and check his wikipedia page

Vidic has never won PFA award bro.
Re: Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year by KingLennon(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
djoe21:

Vidic has never won PFA award bro.
Sorry, Premier league player of the season. He won it twice
Re: Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year by akmaldini(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
KingLennon:

At then end of his career we will judge....Time will tell but the signs are encouraging for VVD

When maldini was is age,do you know how many awards he as won individually?

I laugh...
Re: Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year by KingLennon(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
akmaldini:

When maldini was is age,do you know how many awards he as won individually?

I laugh...
This is VVD first competitive club lets judge him from here. He has won one this season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / Peter Obi Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race / Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.