Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye (14981 Views)

Video: Ace Comedian Ali Baba, Blasts Actresses With Questionable Wealth / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by Maxcollins042(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2019
Sunexy:

Shut up boss!!!...so because he performs in shows, he should not reprimand our thieves. If he can praise them in shows he should also expose them when they fvck up
He should expose them for what they during one of these shows.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by Bennycollins: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2019
This doesn't mean anything. So if you are a trader or any business person you should not sell to a known thief? I don't think even the holy books say so.
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Ali Baba has been talking too much lately. And this same hypocrite will still perform for politicians and praise them during occasions.

Mtcheeew.
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2019
eddiebruk:
He’s entitled to his political position if the constitution doesn’t address such issues. Alibaba is only looking for public attention. He should refer to the constitution and outline what should be Dariye’s faith.

I'm sure you are apc because only apc don't see wrong is a national embarrassment. Jonathan made big mistake for allowing apc to be registered in the first place.
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by BiafraIsFree: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
How are we even sure he is really in jail....useless country

Nigeria and British has been lying and deceiving you before 1960. All these people are not Nigerians by birth.

It is time for REVOLUTIONS to Chase out all these unknown nigerian leaders.

But Nigerians don't want to be free from these jihadists making copy and paste laws.

Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bennycollins:
This doesn't mean anything. So if you are a trader or any business person you should not sell to a known thief? I don't think even the holy books say so.

If you don't like something, then you won't have anything to do it. That's hypocrisy.
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by Guyman02: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Ali Baba has been talking too much lately. And this same hypocrite will still perform for politicians and praise them during occasions.

Mtcheeew.

Entertainment is purely business and his source of income, politics is different from personal business
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
jrusky:

I'm sure you are apc because only apc don't see wrong is a national embarrassment. Jonathan made big mistake for allowing apc to be registered in the first place.

Sorry sir, I would rather loose my mind than support the undemocratic precedents of APC. Since we are in a democratic clime, it is only right that liberal and logical approach be applied to situations like these, it is better to know what the law says on issues like these than argue between party lines and still not get a clear interpretation for future events.
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by Lomprico2: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Alibaba who reacted to a bill sponsored by Senator Dariye, has called him out alongside the senate after it was learnt that the Plateau born lawmaker still receives his full allowances as Senator and former governor in jail.  Recall that few days ago it was reported that the former Governor of Plateau State now Senator, was among co-sponsors of a bill on the security challenges in Kaduna state on Thursday. Senator Joshua Dariye representing Plateau Central senatorial district who is currently serving jail term, was a former governor of Plateau State between 1999 and 2007, was sentenced to 16 years imprisonment.

An FCT High Court presided over by Justice Adebukola Banjoko found him guilty of embezzlement of ecological funds to the tune of N1.162 billion. His conviction was for 14 years criminal misappropriation of funds, while the additional two years was for breach of public trust.

Alibaba who called out Senator Dariye after his name reflected in a bill sponsored in the senate chamber, wrote on Instagram; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/alibaba-calls-out-senator-dariye-for-sponsoring-bill-from-jail/

that is how buhari fights corruption against apc members
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by jrusky(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
eddiebruk:

Sorry sir, I would rather loose my mind than support the undemocratic precedents of APC. Since we are in a democratic clime, it is only right that liberal and logical approach be applied to situations like these, it is better to know what the law says on issues like these than argue between party lines and still not get a clear interpretation for future events.

Thank God you are not apc now we can talk.

My point is if Dariye or whatever they called him was jailed for be human activist or wrongly jailed and he is in jail passing bill, fine BUT bro he was jailed for looting I mean stealing govt money bro I can't understand the logic in it taken this matter like a mere joke.
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by DJInfluence: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mtcheeew.
Your point exactly? he is an hypocrite right? So now, we have that out of the way, what about the issue the so called hypocrite raised? Is that not a genuine a enough reason to ask questions about our constitution?

People just focus their energies on irrelevant things, always attacking the messenger and ignoring the message.
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
jrusky:

Thank God you are not apc now we can talk.

My point is if Dariye or whatever they called him was jailed for be human activist or wrongly jailed and he is in jail passing bill, fine BUT bro he was jailed for looting I mean stealing govt money bro I can't understand the logic in it taken this matter like a mere joke.

What has happened to him can happen to anyone else, our Anti corruption agencies have been turned into a toolbox against perceived enemies. I am not justifying his crime, but neither can I support an agency that disregard the rule of Law just because they secured his conviction, for all I know if the evidence aren’t bare to the public then his fundamental human rights must be upheld and allowed to hold his position until his constituency or the constitution decides otherwise.
Re: Ali Baba Blasts Senator Joshua Dariye by 103Kingsley155: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
alright

@/@/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kola Abiola Loses Wife / Tiwa Savage And T-Billz's Traditional Wedding Video / I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.