Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Want To Buy Something On Jumia Online Shopping Mall? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Want To Buy Something On Jumia Online Shopping Mall? (535 Views)

Get Quality And Affordable Product On Jumia Online / Nature Reclaims City: Alligator Walking Around Desserted Shopping Mall In U.S. / Gas Explosion Rock Spar Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy Something On Jumia Online Shopping Mall? by PilgrimJoe(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2019
What do you want to order for from Jumia today?
Is it a phone, pc, clothes, shoes, bags or what?
You can place your orders today through a Jumia agent. Just call or whatsapp 08088694520.
Tell me what you are looking for.
I check it for you and send you the details with pictures.
Give me your location details
I place your order for you and it is delivered to you.
The services rendered are free. You do not have to pay me for placing your order for you.
So what are you waiting for? Order through a Jumia sales consultant today and get discount on shipping fees.

(1) (Reply)

Should Donald Trump's Strike Backfire, Iran Will Go Nuclear On The United States / University Of Benin Post Utme 2020/2021 Applicants Admission/information Guide / Funmisticqueeen, A Mod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.