Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Finally Breaks Silence On Prophet Nwoko’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Finally Breaks Silence On Prophet Nwoko’s Death (526 Views)

Governor Wike In Big Trouble As Nnamdi Kanu Finally Took Action PHOTOS / Nnamdi KANU Finally React To Us Election Results - Pics / BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Finally Breaks Silence On Prophet Nwoko’s Death by Gistok1: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2019
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has denied ordering the murder of Prophet Anthony Nwoko, a pro-Biafra supporter.
Gistok recalls that former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo, had accused the IPOB leader of killing ex-ally, Prophet Nwoko.

“It is very sad that our struggle has come to the stage when the IPOB and its leadership under Nnamdi Kanu will order the assassination and the murder of fellow Biafrans who disagree with them on the modalities of achieving our independence as a nation,” Dokubo had said.

Reacting to the allegation during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra, Kanu said: “I never ordered the killing of any cleric and if anyone thinks I did, he or she should provide evidence that, I wasted Biafran resources to kill a fellow Biafran whose death cannothelp IPOB to restore Biafra”.

Meanwhile, Kanu is leading a group seeking secession from Nigeria. The group has since been proscribed by the Nigerian government

source: https://gistok.ng/nnamdi-kanu-finally-breaks-silence-on-prophet-nwokos-death/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Breaks Silence On Prophet Nwoko’s Death by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Gistok1:
[s]
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has denied ordering the murder of Prophet Anthony Nwoko, a pro-Biafra supporter.
Gistok recalls that former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo, had accused the IPOB leader of killing ex-ally, Prophet Nwoko.

“It is very sad that our struggle has come to the stage when the IPOB and its leadership under Nnamdi Kanu will order the assassination and the murder of fellow Biafrans who disagree with them on the modalities of achieving our independence as a nation,” Dokubo had said.

Reacting to the allegation during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra, Kanu said: “I never ordered the killing of any cleric and if anyone thinks I did, he or she should provide evidence that, I wasted Biafran resources to kill a fellow Biafran whose death cannothelp IPOB to restore Biafra”.

Meanwhile, Kanu is leading a group seeking secession from Nigeria. The group has since been proscribed by the Nigerian government

source: https://gistok.ng/nnamdi-kanu-finally-breaks-silence-on-prophet-nwokos-death[/s]/

IPOB has debunked this fake news from afonja news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Breaks Silence On Prophet Nwoko’s Death by Realtord43: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2019
From the stable of afonja media crew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Breaks Silence On Prophet Nwoko’s Death by Mikepe31: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below it is fixed

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Breaks Silence On Prophet Nwoko’s Death by kleverley(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2019
another issue to deliberate on
this doesn't have any linkage with race oo
but just wait in 30 mins time when it gets to FP u would start seeing keyboard assassins attacking their various races and tribes

(1) (Reply)

Vote Hassan Yakubu For Kogi Governor / Cubana Chief Priest Writes Open Letter To EFCC,Buhari, Imo Outgoing Politicians / How Oladapo Diya Begged Late. Gen. Sani Abacha Not To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.