Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret (15531 Views)

JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States / JAMB Uncovers Another Missing N26 Million / JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by charlisco(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2019
I don't understand this jamb issue, please released this result let candidate go and check their result. keeping it this long is nt okay.

Today cyber cafe, tomoro business centre, now it has gone to froudstar.

What is the need of applying for change of institution or course after gaining admission in your second choice of institutions. I see this as extortion from jamb.

Result that you do text to student free previous year, now I read online, they ar going to make use of short code, which might cost them N50, except you plan to make free. Anyway Let see if it is going to be free.

for any candidates to be scam of jamb score upgrade such candidate does not fit to even gain admission, and these ar the set of candidates that will luv to engage in exam malpractice.

Result that is free online to check once released, also that can be checked using short code. Such candidates are daft.
Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by samuel900(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2019
This man love to make noise.....release results and stop all this excuses
Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by Favy1235(f): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Jamb should beta release this result,whats all these nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by Olatunji1929: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2019
SoftP:
Una too talk...

One of the most corrupt institution im 9ja...

Very soon, they will start another tale of how snake swallowed money..

With all the money and people u've denied excelling in their destinies,

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU PEOPLE
lol na them say make you got 120 in jamb

Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by SoftP(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2019
Olatunji1929:
lol na them say make you got 120 in jamb

Me wey don leave una for that funny country since.

Enjoy ur stay mehn

U're on ur own

Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2019
Everytime blah blah... Is this another excuse to postpone the so-called result... Rubbish
Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2019
They want to stay relevant... they know once results are released nobody would be talking about them again, until next year...

1 Like

Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by Telvin7(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2019
R2bees:
They want to stay relevant... they know once results are released nobody would be talking about them again, until next year...
cheesy abeg mek Dem release am......some people nor fit sleep well
Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Telvin7:
cheesy abeg mek Dem release am......some people nor fit sleep well
lols.. my younger sis don slim down since this jamb result issue

1 Like

Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by Amanew(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2019
No b watin we de talk abt!

make una gv us our result!
Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by rockstar27(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2019
jamb wey be sey God go soon jugde them, guys that 50 naira wey them dey deduct from applicants during registration if we calculate it nah millions of naira ooo i know say very soon them go increase am to 100naira

may God save us from all this little little charges oooo
Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by philpelwhiz(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2019
I woke up this morning with an impression that results would have been released.. I sent Result to 55019
They sent result is not yet out and they still deducted my #50.. My vex dey vex now
Re: Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret by anonymousthug(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Master Oyedele, we all know your formats, and you've made your point, na senior man you be you dey work die... we get it now, we go vote for you when you finally come out for the seat of presidest of za federal republic of Niajuria.
talk au and dan, you be woman? even my mama no fit talk plenty like you always do. Abeg release results for these kids already

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Pay 130k As School Fees - Nwafor Orizu College Of Education Students Protest / Ezekiel Odeyemi Appointed Redeemer’s University New Pro-Chancellor / Kogi First Lady, Alexreports, Amafibe, Others Honoured By University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.