Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lamido Said The Reason Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Said The Reason Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection (355 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Should Not Have Allowed Buhari To Be President. / 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows / Why Did God Allowed Rtd Gen. Buhari To Be Our President At This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamido Said The Reason Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection by Gistok: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2019
The Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Muhammad Barkindo has given reasons God allowed President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection.

Barkindo said that Buhari’s reelection was an act of God that would enable the President complete the anti-corruption war he started when he was the country’s military leader.

The monarch spoke on Sunday when he received members of Wadata Communication Nigeria Ltd, led by the company’s Project Manager, Alhaji Zubair Idris in his palace.

”President Muhammadu Buhari’s re- election is a will of Almighty God that will enable him complete the good works he started when he was a military ruler, especially the fight against corruption.

”I hope Nigerians will understand the good intention he has for the country, ” Lamido said.

The Royal Father narrated how he, who was then the Commissioner of Finance in Gov. Barde’s administration, was arrested after the 1983 military coup.

”After my arrest and investigation, they found out that I had not stolen any money and was not involved in any corrupt practices, as such, I was released.

“I want President Muhammadu Buhari to continue with the fight against corruption and may Almighty God guide and protect him,” he said.

According to the traditional ruler, any person that has never engaged in shoddy economic deals should have nothing to fear.

source: https://gistok.ng/why-god-allowed-buharis-reelection-lamido/

Re: Lamido Said The Reason Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection by Realtord43: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Buhari reelection was an act of rigging and never an act of GOD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governors Promote Insecurity To Inflate Security Vote - Magu / Buhari Attends Ramadan Tafsir In The State House Abuja (video) / Why Power Holding Company Of Nigeria So Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.