Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned (34776 Views)

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by CastedGist: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2019
GistMore.com

Therapist, Jaruma Empire has taken to her Instagram to react to teens actress, Regina Daniels 'marriage' to 59-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

Read below...

Shine BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND my darling Hold ur hubby’s hand well well May God in HIS INFINITE Mercy BLESS ur union

See more; http://gistmore.com/therapist-jaruma-empire-reacts-to-regina-daniels-marriage-to-billionaire-ne

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by CastedGist: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2019

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Frankchuks1: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2019
When will Nigerian respect people choices of life Regina has make her choice people should respect that....

http:///2PDlnXy

4 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Realtord43: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by itspzpics(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Lol... Dis ppl sha

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by MiddleSpot: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2019
What is all these endorsements upandan

3 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by ShinqRambq: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Fat ugly flattino chasing money.Osu and money,5 and 6.Stupid chest-beaters

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by ShinqRambq: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Regina looks like the biggest size of Power oil Container.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Ciaos: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2019
So this girl marry this man true true shocked I been dey think say all na joke oooo!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Pangea: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Birds of similar plumage! lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Since last week, Anywhere you open, na Regina Daniel Nwoko u go see, to open person refrigerator now sef, dey do person somehow!

But why she come dey edit her 'hubby's' pinshure out of all the pics they took together, on her ig page?!
Not one single pinshure of him!
She should be proud of baba' money and face nah!!
Haba!
It's not fair o!  

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by datopaper(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Regina nay G. She needs it.
Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by hisexcellency34: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jaruma Empire...Congrats on your appointment as Special Adviser to Alhaja Regina Nwoko on Marriage Affairs

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Talk2Bella(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
She wants to sell her own Market grin

Y’all shouldn’t kill daddy Ned before his time biko cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by kayroc: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
I still don't know how this woman became so popular and rich. God should just hear the prayers of those that are still looking for what will make them shine. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by davillian(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ned my nigggha
We know Regina won't be his last bustop I just hope she can take it when baba decide to add another.

11 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by yankison(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Therapist, Jaruma Empire has taken to her Instagram to react to teens actress, Regina Daniels 'marriage' to 59-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

Read below...

Shine BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND my darling Hold ur hubby’s hand well well May God in HIS INFINITE Mercy BLESS ur union

Same ass fucking pussy .... There is notting to praise her about just shut up

See more; http://gistmore.com/therapist-jaruma-empire-reacts-to-regina-daniels-marriage-to-billionaire-ne

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Beno3: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Behind every successful man, there is always a woman.
Whether she was there when the hustling started or not, there is always the need for them to be there. grin

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Caspian22(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
This girl news will stay for this week. Every celebrity that react will make it to front page. Nonsensical!!

READ BETTER THING:- 6 Potent Home Remedies for Red and Itchy Eyes

https://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2019/04/home-remedies-red-itchy-eyes.html
Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Joke a-side. I need a ~therapist. I and my girl had agree on getting one. It would be healthy for our relationship. How do I contact her?
Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
May Jarumas 21 yr old daughter bring home a grandpa of 70 as her husband...

Only this time the man will be a pauper looking for a 7th wife...

Amen

5 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by tomdon(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Your biz
Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by yankison(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Read below...

Same ass fucking pussy .... There is notting to praise her about just shut up

.same fucking ass ... She married the old man because of the money and cars .. so Bleep off with your advice

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by KingLennon(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
You see money? Just make money. I mean lots of money and leave the rest for God. Nothing will make this Regina marry that man if he was poor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by IamPlato(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
The Power Of Money.

Money And Evil I No Know Who Strong Pass
Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by ProfEinstein: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
What do you expect
Association of Akwampis
Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by KingLennon(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
May Jarumas 21 yr old daughter bring home a grandpa of 70 as her husband...

Only this time the man will be a pauper looking for a 7th wife...

Amen
Amen Amen Amen.....grin. Behind the scences she will be like 'So this girl married her grand-father'. Don't mind her
Re: Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned by AngelicBeing: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On / Juliet Ibrahim Goes Grey, Gets Mixed Reactions From Fans / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.