Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals (1210 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has revealed she is in love with three men who are ready to rumble for her but she is deeply in love with another man.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/i-am-in-love-with-three-men-tonto-reveals.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by delugajackson: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2019
How can you be inlove with three men and deeply inlove with another at the same time? What a confused olosho.

Baby sawa le-le eh...

Sawa sawa sawa le.. Sawa sawa sawa le... Ashawo.

Ko-lo-ko-tom tômtôm. Ashawo ashawo, awosha awosha, ashawo ashawo tômtôm.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by shilenji(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2019
S.H.A.M.E she how she dey hustle to remain relevant.. you keep bringing her news lyk we give two bleeps
Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by donbachi(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2019
e no go pass God,her biological father and son...i wonder which other man..because no man is ready for her drama.
Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Jayslicky: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2019
The day tonto dikeh finally have sense, that is when nairaland will reach it's full potential.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Realtord43: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Nonsense attention seeking clown sad
Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by CastedGist: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2019
cool
Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Aboks(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2019

Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by ShinqRambq: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Osu looking for who to bring her gold,frankicense and Myrh.Tonto Dikeh can be raped cus nothing spoil,nothing lost.
Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
I know Churchill is included cheesy
Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by TANID(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
I'm That Another Man She's Talking About But I Just Don't Get Time For Her Love I'm Too You To Be In Relationship For Now At Age Of 22Years So I Don't Need You Tonto Find Someone Else Ayam Not Ready To Be Your Male Regina I Hope You Find Your Nwoko Too Very Soon
Re: 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Greatzeus(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
This lady might later get married and have a successful marriage. Don't judge her by all she has been doing since she left Churchill. It might be a result of how hurt she felt. She might be a very good kind and loving person that will make her husband happy. You can never tell.
I said "might" though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sophie Alakija Shares Beautiful Frosty Photo Of Herself / Bbnaija: Video Of Diane Dancing In A Romantic Way With Elozonam In Only Underwea / Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo While In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.