Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home (825 Views)

Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo / Need Help Exporting Agro Produce / Nylon Packages Designs For All Agro Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by kingthereo: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2019
HOW TO MAKE MONEY EXPORTING AGRO PRODUCTS

THE FIVE (5) GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED FOR AGRO EXPORTATION AND ALSO LEARN HOW I MAKE MY MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS

I called it FIVE GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS because these are the major things you need to succeed in this agro exportation business. Let me take each one after the other:

1. ENTREPRENEURIALSHIP SKILL OF BUYING AND SELLING:
If you’re good in buying and selling of goods and services, then you’re good to go for this Agro Exportation Business. Believe me there’s no big deal in exportation business. It’s a business I am into and that’s why am telling you this. You don’t need a professional to tutor you as you might be thinking. It’s very simple! With an Exportation Website a client contacts you for a product and all you have to do is to source for the very products and get it delivered to him/her in respective of the country of destination. You don’t need to be a farmer, expert in the agricultural field before you can start Agro Exportation Business. Now, this is what I do; I have an Exportation Website and when I get an Order to export a particular product, I simply source/buy these products from local within and get it delivered to the buyer with the use of either NIPOST, EMS or DHL as the case may be. In other words, I buy from the local and sell to international clients.

Click Here For Details

1 Like

Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by kingthereo: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
I’M NOT SELLING ANY E-BOOK HERE

I know you must have read so many articles on exportation business and funny enough at the end of the day you’ll be asked to make payment for an E-book or Contacts Lists of Buyers of Agro Products. Like I earlier said, am not selling ANY E-book here, but just want to open your eyes to opportunities that lies in this business. I will be exposing to you practical ways on how I make my money from this business and also how you can tap and start making fortune doing this business. Here, you can choose to follow my marketing strategies and also you can choose not to. However, from my analysis on this business, I have come to discover that this exportation business is not a one man business; this is because NO ONE can meet the demand of these products abroad, so therefore its takes me nothing to expose to ANYONE how I make my money doing this business.

VISIT THE LINK ABOVE TO READ MORE
Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by rezworst: 8:14am On May 03, 2019
NICE
Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by kingthereo: 7:11pm On May 10, 2019
YOU DON’T NEED ANY QUALIFICATION TO DO THIS BUSINESS

This is great business for students, civil servants, employers, unemployed, housewives etc. You don’t need any special qualification or experienced to become part of this Agro exportation Business and this is the basic truth many people will not like to disclose to you. All you need is the required information and that information is what I will be giving you here FREE. After today I doubt if you’ll still need to attend any Seminar again. In the past I’ve attended numerous seminars, bought lots of materials, but none worked for me until I got the rightful information through someone who is truly into the business big time. Let me shock you, do you know that most people organizing these seminars for Exportation Business are not fully into it? Yes, that’s true!

READ MORE:
https://agricexport.com/a-z-of-agro-exportation-business-exposed/
Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by kodaalu: 12:22pm On May 12, 2019
Great article, keep it up. I will contact you this week
Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by kingthereo: 9:00pm On May 29, 2019
Exportation business is not difficult as many might be thinking
Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by kingthereo: 8:46am On May 30, 2019
Make money exporting agro products
Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by Tectono: 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
kingthereo:
HOW TO MAKE MONEY EXPORTING AGRO PRODUCTS

THE FIVE (5) GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED FOR AGRO EXPORTATION AND ALSO LEARN HOW I MAKE MY MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS

I called it FIVE GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS because these are the major things you need to succeed in this agro exportation business. Let me take each one after the other:

1. ENTREPRENEURIALSHIP SKILL OF BUYING AND SELLING:
If you’re good in buying and selling of goods and services, then you’re good to go for this Agro Exportation Business. Believe me there’s no big deal in exportation business. It’s a business I am into and that’s why am telling you this. You don’t need a professional to tutor you as you might be thinking. It’s very simple! With an Exportation Website a client contacts you for a product and all you have to do is to source for the very products and get it delivered to him/her in respective of the country of destination. You don’t need to be a farmer, expert in the agricultural field before you can start Agro Exportation Business. Now, this is what I do; I have an Exportation Website and when I get an Order to export a particular product, I simply source/buy these products from local within and get it delivered to the buyer with the use of either NIPOST, EMS or DHL as the case may be. In other words, I buy from the local and sell to international clients.

Click Here For Details

This is a very great idea. Folks, are you aware that many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of their hard-earned money in the process of exporting agricultural products to foreign countries? Please, this must not continue. Do not be the next victim. To avoid being scammed, you have to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade. You must know all the export documentations and the best method of payment from the foreign buyers. Click on the link on my signature to now how you will go about it.
Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by kingthereo: 3:41pm On May 30, 2019
Information is power
Re: Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home by kingthereo: 9:50pm On May 30, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need Chicken Feeds (layers And Growers) Suppliers / Powder Locust Beans/dawadawa/iru / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.