Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Girls With Brain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls With Brain (237 Views)

Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? / Girls With Natural Long Hair / Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls With Brain by Mulatta(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2019
Ever heard of this saying beauty with brains.
Well I didn't believe until today, I didn't think intelligence had anything to do with beauty.
Today my sister brought her friends to visit me and collect money from me, and we were having this discussion I had my eyes on one she was cute, she got my attentions but deep into the discussion my attention shifted to the other one with brains, God she was so brilliant and I wondered how I failed to realize that out of all the girls she was the most complete, brilliant, dark skinned, nice boobs and booty, not as beautiful as the first one but being brilliant covered it,Now am begging my sister for her contact.

Have had bad relationships in the past and I realized they were bad because they lacked logical reasoning, my point is before jumping into a relationship check to see if your partner is able to think and reason, don't be about money and attraction.

(1) (Reply)

Small Salary Advance/short Term Loans / Nigeria Is Not A Sensible Country - Sen.ben Murray Bruce / Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike’s Marriage In Crisis| Www.e-nigeriang.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.