Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day (33413 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by MissRaine69(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
wolewolsz:
Smh
Most foreign bakers do this. The use a non edible base at times to beautify the cake and make sure most other parts of the cake are the real thing, I guess the baker didn’t inform the client beforehand about this. If this wasn’t the agreement, she should ask for a part refund from the baker.
Right let me correct you, that’s done to hold a cake structure together. It is no way part of the cake. That is a single tier cake. So I fail to understand how someone will lift a cake that is basically iced styrofoam and not wonder why it is so light. This is a made up story.
The quest for likes it getting silly these days.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by Merxi: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pls don’t blame the baker....It would have been an agreement between both parties.....A baker won’t do that without informing the bride. The real cakes are probably the ones on top and the 50k probably covered just the two cakes on top

1 Like

Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by Nwiboko26(f): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
hemartins:
That cake goes for 50K?
Unbelievable
my dear some people can lie for Africa.bloggers at work.
Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:
What was dhe expecting for 50k?

Maybe her money only covered two tiers out of three, the third tier is usually for decoration, it's not an actual cake. People will never ask the right questions when contracting services, only to rush to social media to advertise their ignorance when they get what they paid for.

She got her money's worth
thanks for explaining, this does show niaraland has responsible brains unlike others that are shouting scam, she's even lucky she got icing, when I was very little the step I touched was like card board or plastic I can't really remember but I was confused as fvck grin only for my mum to tell me it's just decorative step to make it look like they have multiple cakes, and at a price of 50k? I dunno what she was expecting, she should've maybe gone to shoprite and bought 8 cakes instead grin some bakers should inform their clients of procedures like this, except maybe some idiot blogger wants traffic on his page, niaraland mods should verify news sometimes sad

5 Likes

Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by HARTSL: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Maybe the ones on top is the real cake while this one is just to boost the number of cakes on the table.

1 Like

Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by Kasali226(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
adigun002:
This is Nigeria
Every body be criminal grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by Turantula(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Ibo made wedding cake grin grin
For Afonja gullible maga
Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by abbey621(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Beetobee:
Its the norm everywhere around the world. For the price of 50k, the bride should be seriously confused if she thinks she;s getting cake all through. This is how wedding cakes are made;most steps are made of foam, then one or two would have the real deal.

Hope you are not running fever?
Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by eleko1: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin smiley wink grin
BABANGBALI:
grin
BABANGBALI:
make d3m catch u
Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by Rubyventures: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
That's a dummy cake there must have been a mis-communication between who ever ordered the cake and the baker. Its normal to have a dummy cake at weddings.
Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by splasherpinky(f): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Please, it is not called foam rather the right word for it in the baking industry is DUMMY, and every Baker at some point uses it. Moreover if the have charged her 100k,she would have shouted asking if it's gold

1 Like

Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by winsh: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
But seriously what was the baker thinking that they wouldnt cut or eat the cake?
Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by Psoul(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Plastic rice
Plastic egg
Plastic kilishi
Now Plastic cake.

We are getting there soon
Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by Follygunners: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Felixwills:
Arrest the baker immediately

Typical 9ja mentality! Has the defendant be convicted? Animals everywhere... Arrest as in? Don't we have due process of the law?

You see why your corrupt gov't treat you like the animals you are.. angry
Re: Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day by ifabiyi89: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why wait for JAMB result when you can gain direct admission into 200 levels easily through IJMB AND JUPEB without jamb. 07061166107 is the magic number...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corns, Biscuits On A Birthday Celebration Table.(photo) / Abuja All White Pool Party 4th Edition In Pictures / Overjoyed Groomsman Steals Show At Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.