Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,350,530 members, 5,213,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 09:28 AM

First Thing First, Learn To Program! - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / First Thing First, Learn To Program! (8943 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by progeek37: 10:33am On Aug 29
abdegenius:
Only the tutorial group is available.
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by progeek37: 1:25pm On Sep 11
promisedeco:
Hello great programmers. I want to be a software developer. Creating softwares that work over the net(such as school apps with portal) and also desktop applications. Pls, I would like to know the languages should i learn

I would recommend C# and Java, perhaps JavaScript as well
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by Zowee10: 8:57pm On Sep 11
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by promisedeco(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13
progeek37:

I would recommend C# and Java, perhaps JavaScript as well
thanks man. I am currently learning JavaScript. but I heard, using JavaScript would need me to also learn nodejs and electron
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by progeek37: 1:36am On Sep 19
promisedeco:

thanks man. I am currently learning JavaScript. but I heard, using JavaScript would need me to also learn nodejs and electron
Alright
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by webminister: 11:06am On Sep 25
Please add me on whatapp GRP 08104477894
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by progeek37: 7:06pm On Sep 25
webminister:
Please add me on whatapp GRP 08104477894
Please only the tutorial group is available at the moment. And it is not free it is charged 5000 per month. The tutorial is done via Zoom app which allows computer screen sharing.
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by Swagavillage(m): 9:21am On Sep 26
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by Tosineb: 9:25am On Sep 27
add me 08035022501
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by progeek37: 11:48am On Sep 27
Tosineb:
add me
On the tutorial group? send me a WhatsApp message
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by progeek37: 11:49am On Sep 27
post=82576143:
Send a WhatsApp message
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by progeek37: 11:53am On Sep 27
It has been long since I ask questions here, let's refresh our memory here once more with this simple question:

There is a provably unbreakable cipher called a one-time pad. The way it works is you shift
each character of the message by a random amount between 1 and 26 characters, wrapping
around the alphabet if necessary. For instance, if the current character is y and the shift is 5,
then the new character is d. Each character gets its own shift, so there needs to be as many
random shifts as there are characters in the message. As an example, suppose the user enters
"secret". The program should generate a random shift between 1 and 26 for each character.
Suppose the randomly generated shifts are 1, 3, 2, 10, 8, and 2. The encrypted message would
be thebmv.
(a) Write a program that asks the user for a message and encrypts the message using the
one-time pad. First convert the string to lowercase. Any spaces and punctuation in the
string should be left unchanged. For example, Secret!!! becomes thebmv!!! using
the shifts above.
(b) Write a program to decrypt a string encrypted as above.

The reason it is called a one-time-pad is that the list of random shifts should only be used once.
It becomes easily breakable if the same random shifts are used for more than one message.
Moreover, it is only provably unbreakable if the random numbers are truly random, and the
numbers generated by random integers are not truly random
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by progeek37: 4:09pm On Oct 05
Please only the tutorial group is available, if you want to join it contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: First Thing First, Learn To Program! by famuad: 5:59pm On Oct 05
Apply For Facebook Accelerator London Program 2019 for young African Entrepreneurs

It will close on October 18th, 2019

http://allyourfocus.com/facebook-accelerator-london-program-2019-for-african-entrepreneurs/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Should First Learn Python As A Beginner In Programming / How To Program Arduino Uno / Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly

Is Anything Better Than The Netbeans Ide? / Definitive Link To A List Of More Than 500 Free Ebooks. / Programming With Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.