Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Not3s Cues Late Summer Nights With New Track "Wanting" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Not3s Cues Late Summer Nights With New Track "Wanting" (186 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Nanarogues Ft Wizkid & Not3s - To The Max (video) / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not3s Cues Late Summer Nights With New Track "Wanting" by general0120: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
UK artist Not3s is back and he's coming in strong with his new offering "Wanting," a cut that's already been dubbed Annie Mac's Hottest Record In the World on Radio 1's Future Sounds.

The cut arrives with production from Scribz Riley and finds Not3s delivering on the type of vibes crafted with late summer nights in mind.

"I've taken a bit of time out, but I'm back and really excited about my new song 'Wanting'—shout out Scribz Riley on production," Not3s tells Complex. "It's a new chapter for me, and the start of a lot of new music I have coming. I want this to be one of the tracks of the summer."

Get into "Wanting" Down HERE https:///2LmNEmL

(1) (Reply)

Audio Push Share "PTSD" Track / Upload And Promote Your Songs At Cheapest Price / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.