Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Are You Nigerian? Here Are The Top 5 Reasons To Study In Russia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Nigerian? Here Are The Top 5 Reasons To Study In Russia (210 Views)

Are You Nigerian? Here Are The Top 5 Reasons To Study In Russia / 9 Important Reasons To Study Hard In School / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Nigerian? Here Are The Top 5 Reasons To Study In Russia by tegani: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
If you’re a Nigerian, the odds are, you’re already considering an international education.

Look:

According to one survey, 75% of students who studied abroad acquired skills which helped their career.
Take the opportunity to study abroad
Take the opportunity to study abroad

Considering the variety of options to choose from, why should you choose to study in Russia?

Some of the common concerns are the weather; isn’t Russia too cold? Other concerns are; can I study Engineering or can I study medicine in Russia?

In this post, we’re going to be sharing with you the 5 all-important reasons you should choose to study in Russia…

Read More: https://tidamtravels.com/news/study-in-russia/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Study Graphics Designing; What Are The Steps I Should Take L? / How To Financially Survive On Campus.. / Admission To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.