Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Monday Motivation – 5 Quotes From Game Of Thrones To Kickstart Your Week - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monday Motivation – 5 Quotes From Game Of Thrones To Kickstart Your Week (1439 Views)

LIST: 7 Platforms To Kickstart Your Online Gig Career / Apply: International Breweries Kickstart Program For Young Entrepreneurs 2019 / Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation – 5 Quotes From Game Of Thrones To Kickstart Your Week by michaelfaya(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
The HBO original series which was based on the 1996 Novel ‘A Game Of Thrones’ by George R. R. Martin is in its eight season. The TV series has also received several awards and has a wide acceptance rating. With a rating of 92% on Rotten Tomatoes and 9/10 on TV.com.

Today on our Monday Motivation post, we bring to you quotes from the characters (The important ones mostly!) of the award-winning TV show.

Now, remember that they said these quotes in either the TV Show or in an interview and above we suppose all these quotes to motivate you for the week.

Full post here - [https://www.vasiti.com/monday-motivation-5-quotes-from-game-of-thrones-to-kickstart-your-week/]

Re: Monday Motivation – 5 Quotes From Game Of Thrones To Kickstart Your Week by jubrilcastle(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2019
As for quotes I give it to #Vikings. Ragnar Lothbrok

(1) (Reply)

Forklift Operators And Forklift Trainees Wanted / Who Knows About This People? Are They Real? / I Read This Today And It Totally Changed My Life. You Should Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.