Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) (43967 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts A Guy With Leukaemia 1million Naira Support- Viewers Discretion / Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by dheaven: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
The main problem is that there is no much profit in Nollywood now since 80% of Nigerians no longer watch Nigerian movies. An actor will feature in 20 movies now and he will not become popular unlike before.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by hahn(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77962601:

That is the highest we can wish him from here.
Our prayers.
May God heal him!

You mean the same god that watched his health deteriorate will heal him?
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hope he's not among the sex for role producers
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by Poanan: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Craigslists:
See stomach...All these guys no dey exercise sef

Dem go just dey drink beer with peper soup, straff and later go crash.
Health conciousnes is zero.

Quick recovery though.

If you have no money to donate, why don't you just keep quiet.
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
I pray for God's healing, this is really bad

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by hammerFC: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
HE IS A GONNER, DAT IS ACTUALLY THE WORST TYPE OF CANCER.

SORRY BRO... I SINCERELY SYMPATHIES WITH U.
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
As a man of God, I declare that you shall not die; but you shall live to declare the the glory of God Almighty, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by opparadise: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
How Nigerian elites make haste to donate huge sums foe Nollywood performers or celebrities never cease to amaze me.
I begin to wonder of what use they are to the whole country that that amount is raised asap, where millions die every day of malnutrition. Well, I am not saying his life is unimportant.
Just because they are about to undergo an operation, they become the talk of towns. Who did they tell or help when they were in funds and in good health?
Does he know how many poor people die everyday of not even curing malaria or some minor illness?
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by rashrockalabx(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
O boy na breast cancer he get ne?... May God heal him
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Take him to T. B Joshua naa.
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by Trickstreat: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Leukaemia is a blood sucker, he will always be in need of blood.

Check my signature guys. They call me the shoe dealer but am not complaining cheesygrin grin
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by tokewale: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
God will heal u soon in sha Allah
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by tokewale: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
God will heal u soon
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by armyofone(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oh lord Krishna!! Village or city hospital?
What kind of hospital is that ?
Speeding healing for you sir!
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2019
I don’t believe the female counterparts are exempt from all these.
I feel they only hide when they happen.
One thing I’ve learned in life is if a situation affects a lot of people it normally strikes both genders the same.
delugajackson:
This is where our jet-flying actresses should swing into action to save this poor man's life, but unfortunately they are too busy with social media and all that fake life.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2019
See what cancer has done to a robust male specimen.
This ailment has no respect whatsoever.
Re: Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) by ladyn4real(f): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Is it the cancer that gave him the breast or Wetin? anyway quick recovery guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Casanova A Pair Of Shoes To Celebrate His Birthday / Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Perform Together On Stage For The First Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.