Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Start Your Home Lesson Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Your Home Lesson Business (875 Views)

Private Home Lesson Jobs / Private Home Lesson / Home Lesson Teacher Available.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
WHILE YOU ARE STILL WAITING GOR YOUR DREAM JOB YOU CAN MAKE MONEY BY STARTING A PRIVATE HOME LESSON BUSINESS.

Do you Know that there are people willing to pay you from N10,000 to N50,000 and above just to teach ar child. Although it depends on your location, what you are teaching and the type of people you deal with. I personally started my home lesson collecting N4000 prer student by taking them 1hour 30mins/ day and 3 days/ wk. Today Ihave a client that pays me N15,000 for a JSS2 student. You can earn more than what I earn today. I too wish to upgrade soon.

HOW TO START

Like every legit business, becoming a successful private tutor requires adequate planning and strategies.

1. FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN TEACH

Most of private tutoring involves teaching school subjects such as Mathematics, English, Sciences etc.
However, private tutoring has gone beyond teaching school subjects. These days alot of people are in need of tutors to teach them skills that are not taught in school. Hence, if you are good in computer appreciation, blog Creation, programming, bead making etc, you are part of my audience.

2. PUT YOUR WORK TOGETHER

Make notes of all you know and can teach and keep researching for more information. Find out the problem solving ability in the knowledge you have and how to best communicate it to your potential clients. Remember most people have the knowledge but lack the ability to impart it to others. Even if you belong to this class, you can make it up by organizing yourself well.

3. FIND YOUR CLIENTS
This is the most difficult and discouraging part.
When I started mine. I already had a brother who had been in the business. He was the one that always introduce me to a client before I too was able to connect to other clients through recommendations. If you are a school teacher, that will be a plus for you as you can speak with student's parents about having private lessons with thier kids. Other times, people who know you are a teacher will always come to you to teach their children. Take note don't reduce your fee because they are your neighbor. That was one of the reasons I stopped having neighbors as client. You can also create posts on online forums like nairaland.com . Also you can try tutorial.com they can get you a good lesson but they commission from your salary. You can also posted a free ad on . The problem with jiji is that your ads is likely not to be seen as the platform is more focused on physical products. You can also post your ads on my new site tuterd.com . It is only available for residents in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state.
With all this points mentioned. If followed deligently you will smile to the bank.

From [url]tuterd.com[/url]
Re: Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Teacher
Re: Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2019
Post ads
Re: Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2019
TEACH
Re: Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2019
Teach
Re: Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2019
Tesch
Re: Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2019
Up
Re: Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2019
Re: Start Your Home Lesson Business by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2019
Post ads free

(1) (Reply)

N-power Tech Software Training (north) Commenced This Week. / Please I Need Directions ASAP! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.