Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts (24657 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by adioolayi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
We are doing server upgrade at INEC...what's your problem with that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by chukel(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by diportivo: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
chukel:
u go chop ban o. What are u doing

even me sef Sabi

grin grin grin
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
I swear kola ologbodiyan and secondus are busy deceiving atiku...I hope he know the truth some day. Ffk gave distance cos he can’t take the Thor hammer on his head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by ClearFlair: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
PDP will wail to death grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:
the way they mention server as if it is a big something, for those that don't know what serve is, it is an encrypted code.
some comments I read online, today amused me.
I thank God who face me the opportunity to see, things in this world, if not I will be wallowing in ignorance.

Are u normal?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
What INEC chairman mahmood yakubu and the apc is doing is very dangerous for Democracy of Nigeria. I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by ZAWs: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
jesse8048:
It's getting clearer that this election was heavily rigged.

Na you rig am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Jesusloveyou: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
psucc:
Hmmm! Though some will say PDP is crying wolf where there is none, this is disturbing. INEC, for once should be patriotic. Today they say they don;t have server, tomorrow results not transmitted through server. Today server not ours; tomorrow, they change the existing nes. Why the fear?
you must be a Kid to believe this thrash,
so inec change all the servers,
you are funny,
so po’s transmitted results to State server?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by FreemanUYB(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Make I tell am?
no!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by aishapmbtoto: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Barawo

2 Likes

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Awoleesu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ratello:
The desperation of this stupid Mahmoud of a goat will eventually ruin him. This is getting tense now and so tough
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by resosdigital(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:
the way they mention server as if it is a big something, for those that don't know what serve is, it is an encrypted code.
I thank God who face me the opportunity to see, things in this world, if not I will be wallowing in ignorance.
Sorry to say this but you too know nothing of what a server is.

A server is just a computer (though a highly efficient one) running a server os most likely a linux distro.

Other machines and computers connect to it and the server transmit or serves data to them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by madridsta007(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
jesse8048:
It's getting clearer that this election was heavily rigged.

Not just heavily rigged.
Militarily, electronically and technologically rigged.

But I am surprised PDP seem surprised. Of course that is why INEC has refused to allow access of the election materials, despite the court order. They will get experts from India to modify and destroy.

But these things leave traces. They always do. It will show the date of modification. INEC will have to explain why the modified date came AFTER an election and a subsisting court order. But sha, APC and Buhari are some different kind of evil. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Obere4u: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
you must be a Kid to believe this thrash,
so inec change all the servers,
you are funny,
so po’s transmitted results to State server?

From INEC having one central server to them having state servers.
Thought they said Microsoft, IBM and Oracle will be their witnesses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Awoleesu(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:

Oga, system server is not no code... Even when you use virtual servers, they simulate real hardware performance.
But, I doubt if the INEC's is virtual... In which case we are talking about hardware... Real devices!

Although, like you said, they're not necessarily "big things"...

NB. There are many OS servers which perform specific functions that are installed in System Servers... Eg. IPS, IDS,...
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Ax

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by johnkay1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
The height of it all is that Buhari is not even showing any sign that some people, somewhere are heating up social medial because of the election he gallantly won.

I love his body language as far as this election issue is concern. Just like when that master said let the dead bury the dead. You may wail, jump, shout, crying but you will know the difference once Buhari finish his tenure, "we don't value a thing until the thing is lost".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
If truly the PDP were able to hack into the server of INEC and they expect INEC to leave the vulnerable server without making sure of the security of the data that the server was supposed to hold, then, it means the PDP knows nothing about data security and sad to know such wanna rule a nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by PVC2019(f): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Indeed, this is Nigeria in Fellas Voice.
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Server is an encrypted code?
I dey laugh o

most BMC are olodo's so leave them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by aewhydot: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
What does it take to reconfigure a server? INEC does not even need to go about all states to alter anything. Do PDP have ICT savvy intels to even explain what a server is?

I am tired of Server this server that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by BuhariAdvocate: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
I will never commenting on 2019 Election anymore Because its done and dusted.ipob and Atiku can go to hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by frowland(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Please can I buy one of them at auction price?
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by fredoooooo: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
PDP and all her educated people don read back of book.one man without a waec certificate dey make all of them wey don read the whole book for the world dey reason like a fool so ....

Nna ehn I no go skul again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by UniQue84: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigeria .

Check out my signature : check out this car for senior men.

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by frowland(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
I don't blame the writer of this allegation, I blame the readers for choosing to believe everything thrown at them without asking the vital questions. Worrying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Heffalump(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Professor Mahmud is a shame to his generation..well we will know the onboarding day of the new servers

Honestly, anyone who respects or honours Mahmood, the INEC chairman is a senile man who lacks the obvious track of history.

Going by the current rocky history of Nigeria, Mahmood remains the most devastatingly dangerous and biased public officer this country has ever produced. What a shame!

Prof Atahiru Jegga is highly respected today both locally and internationally because he refused to bulge under pressure to rig and swindle the 2015 presidential election in favour of PDP. He has his name etched in gold in the annals of our political history.

However, Mahmood who also a prof ( wondered how he qualified to be one) was used as a willful tool in the dirty hands of APC to deny Mr. Atiku the presidency.

If you are a decent Nigerian, irrespective of party affiliation, lets join hands and fight this monster before it consumes us all. What goes around comes around kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by gulfer: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
PDP. cool down....all such IT infrastructures/hardwares have what we call Mac address that cannot be substituted; thought you guys (PDP) said you have all the servers Mac addresses angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by michoim(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
PDP and lies...there are no servers for results in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jubril and APC have plans to increase fuel price to ₦400 per litre.What is holding them back is the electoral petition against jubril's victory at the tribunal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server / 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ / Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.