Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic (24935 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / PDP: Court Of Appeal Kaduna Grants Stay Execution For High Court Kano Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by capitalzero: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Gtuns:

you think with your anus

Mumu personified.
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by blackboy(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2019
tiwiex:

The issue I have with this is simple. If the syndicate set Zainab up, then they set other people up. Why is the government fixated on Zainab and not all the people set up? Did the syndicate confess to Zainab only? How would they pick up the luggage?

Just heard her sister on radio. An old man from Nigeria is also arrested along with Zainab. The syndicate confessed they also planted drugs using his name on a luggage.

How they do it is if you are entitled to 25kg and you only her luggage of 10kg they add luggage that is not yours to complete 25kg.
Zainab did not carry the luggage but her son was her name was tagged on it so its hers by Saudi investigators
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by Coalkendar(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2019
In as much as I commend this effort, I also want us to see how skewed the bias is on the side of the president. Assuming it was a normal Eastern family or southerners am not sure if he will react swiftly to it.
This act goes a long way in revealing how he is. He is a one sided being....
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by tipscogreen: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2019
That's story is for the gods. The fact is simple. The tamadol was for her personal use. It difficult to believe that it was tamadol and not indian hemp or cocain that was planted on her luggage.
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by dotedote: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2019
midolian:

On another thread where the innocent girl's father begged Buhari to intervene, you guys called Buhari and Abike Dabiri names, insinuating they would never intervene...

Now, Buhari has reacted to the man's plea, you are tagging it a Muslim Muslim ticket thing..

Honestly, you guys are so disgusting and are the problem of this country. Again, I would say don't be like a dog. If you chase a dog, it will pant; if you don't chase it, it will pant; if it chases you, it will pant; if it doesn't chase you, it LL still pant.

Sweetheart, don't be like a dog! Be reasonable and stop wailing unnecessarily.

your response has made my day (not you)
wailers everywhere.
even one-minute men blame it on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by flecho: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2019
mycar:
Supported, no one deserves to die for a crime he or she did not commit. Such kills both body and soul

Yes my brother so as Leah Shaibu
I pray she returns home soon.
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by airsaylongcon: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Boss, you need to read more about,Mary Jane Veloso?

One allegation against the defendants is that they recruited her without the proper paperwork — the other more serious one is that they recruited her and trafficked Veloso purposefully.

Others are gone,but she is is still alive because. They found out that she was being used without her consent. She never knew what she got is drugs.

Same with our sister,one more baggage was added to her checked in baggage’s. Let assume say kassala no burst,once she didn’t pick the luggage,it will be returned to the airline office and the cartels will easily have it.

Are you kidding me? shocked Baggage handlers now have access to airline systems such that they can generate a baggage tag in her name? You people should think well na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Mopolchi:
This is how Nigeria is one? If it is an Igbo, this order will not be made. undecided

Let’s not talk like that. If there’s a clear case of a frame up discovered by the Nigerian authorities for any citizen it shud be looked into and addressed. The gal May be innocent. Let’s keep that In mind going by the investigative findings.

Tribal differences shouldn’t mean lack of objectivity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by limeta(f): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
BUT SHE IS A GIRL,I MEAN A GIRL LIKE U.TRIBALISM DON WIPE SOME PEOPLE BRAIN

My question is simply
If she is a Christian would bubu bother
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by Tiabaj: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Are you kidding me? shocked Baggage handlers now have access to airline systems such that they can generate a baggage tag in her name? You people should think well na

That was what happened... the sister narrated what happened on live radio this morning.

Zaynab was not aware of any additional luggage in her name. this is a cartel and they have people at the destination ariports.

in addition, it was the father who went back to the airport to find out the people on duty the day his family travelled, the relevant govt. agencies took over the investigation from the father.
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by airsaylongcon: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2019
Tiabaj:

That was what happened... the sister narrated what happened on live radio this morning.

Zaynab was not aware of any additional luggage in her name. this is a cartel and they have people at the destination ariports.

in addition, it was the father who went back to the airport to find out the people on duty the day his family travelled, the relevant govt. agencies took over the investigation from the father.

Lol! Hogwash...So any Tom, Dick and Harry can now go to the airport, find out who was on shift last week then the government will now on their own take it up? That girl travelled with the Tramadol. Maybe in error but she travelled with it. No Jupiter can dispute that. They should test her blood for traces of Tramadol and I bet you they'd find it. She should face the penalty of her crime. The Saudi visa clearly states that the penalty for drug trafficking is death
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by seanfer(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
goaldynboy:

Show us where Saudi Arabia stated she was framed?
Abeg forget that thing! Buhari is a notorious nepotistic and tribalistic bigot!

Seek knowledge and stop hating. Some Airport staff were arrested and they confessed that they always put drugs in passengers luggage. It happened in Kano Airport.
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by GEEBITE: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Do you mind the unexposed people.Every luggage is maintained on an inventory list linked to the boarding passes issued and attached to each flyer's name.They thought is Muritala Muhammed where everything is done manually to allow for theft and pilferage.
airsaylongcon:

Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by Optional09: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
mycar:
Supported, no one deserves to die for a crime he or she did not commit. Such kills both body and soul

How can we be sure this is not the case with other Nigerians who are in Saudi jails awaiting execution. Buhari can not hide his religious extremism that has continued to fund Boko Haram to protect the lake chad because of numerous dicovered treasures.
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by GuntersChain(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
they should channel same energy for the release of leah shuaibu...
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by bkool7(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Shut up.

It doesn't have to tell me anything

Committment is enacting the same action in both scenarios hypocrite.

Don't bother replying Buharideen

Sorry, I forgot you're still in severe pain

Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by Bulusc: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Christians be careful
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by 101Joy153: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gosh

&&$$££
Re: Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic by biztip: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
never expect less from a religious bigot like buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls / US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.