Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? (1148 Views)

I Need Any Samsung Note Series For Sell / Any Samsung A50 For Sale? / Any Mtn Hynet Unlimited Data User Here? Please Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
If yes please how’s the user experience like? I have an iPhone XS Max, been using it since last year. But this S10 plus has caught my eye and my heart. I’m a phone freak and want to feel the sexiness of the S10. So I just want to know if it’s worth it. I’m about trading in my IxsMax for it.
Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
stupidity:
If yes please how’s the user experience like? I have an iPhone XS Max, been using it since last year. But this S10 plus has caught my eye and my heart. I’m a phone freak and want to feel the sexiness of the S10. So I just want to know if it’s worth it. I’m about trading in my IxsMax for it.
LOL, I doubt if you will get a response from anyone that actually uses it here..
Go and watch a comparison video on YouTube, search for EverythingApplePro's video comparison, and according to him S10+ beats Xsmax in battery, display, has more versatile and camera with better stabilisation, etc...

5 Likes

Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by Teedeechian(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
stupidity:

Which other apple devices do you have apart from the X max?, asking to know if you are locked in the apple Ecosystem.
Is imessage really useful to you?
If the answer to these questions are NO, then try the s10. (By the way why the s10 and not the plus version?)
Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 30, 2019
Teedeechian:

Which other apple devices do you have apart from the X max?, asking to know if you are locked in the apple Ecosystem.
Is imessage really useful to you?
If the answer to these questions are NO, then try the s10. (By the way why the s10 and not the plus version?)
the plus version though. Not the regular 10. I don’t really use iMessage. I have a MacBook, AirPod, Apple Watch and HomePod. S10 plus is damn too sexy. Can’t get my eyes off it. cry
Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

LOL, I doubt if you will get a response from anyone that actually uses it here..
Go and watch a comparison video on YouTube, search for EverythingApplePro's video comparison, and according to him S10+ beats Xsmax in battery, display, has more versatile and camera with better stabilisation, etc...
i have watched a couple comparison videos on YouTube. I just wanted to hear from users on here. There was a time I bought a phone after watching tons of reviews and still ended up disliking the phone after few weeks use. Lol.
Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by colossus2: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2019
The S10+ is lovely.
The only flaw I've noticed is the blurry nature of pictures in places that are not exposed to good lighting. You get a blurred pix snapping indoor.
But if you are the type that shys away from cameras like me, then go get it. Outdoor photoshoots are nice, video coverage is excellent.

1 Like

Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by Teedeechian(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2019
colossus2:
The S10+ is lovely.
The only flaw I've noticed is the blurry nature of pictures in places that are not exposed to good lighting. You get a blurred pix snapping indoor.
But if you are the type that shys away from cameras like me, then go get it. Outdoor photoshoots are nice, video coverage is excellent.

I doubt the x max would do any better than the s10 in low light, so he wouldn't notice or miss it.
Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by Teedeechian(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2019
stupidity:
the plus version though. Not the regular 10. I don’t really use iMessage. I have a MacBook, AirPod, Apple Watch and HomePod. S10 plus is damn too sexy. Can’t get my eyes off it. cry

You can give the s10+ a try then, as long as you are not one of those apple users who bitch about starting a message on their iPhone and completing in on their MacBook or picking a phone call on their MacBook pro (The Apple ecosystem stunt.)

1 Like

Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by colossus2: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Teedeechian:

You can give the s10+ a try then, as long as you are not one of those apple users who bitch about starting a message on their iPhone and completing in on their MacBook or picking a phone call on their MacBook pro (The Apple ecosystem stunt.)

I want them to work on their gestures in apps, whereby you can swipe from left to go back, or swipe from right to go forward.
Also, predictive texts is not as brilliant as that of iPhone. Then texts that pops up emojis, if I type "fire" or "dance" or "run" on iPhone, the respective emojis display for you to use.
Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by Teedeechian(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
colossus2:

I want them to work on their gestures in apps, whereby you can swipe from left to go back, or swipe from right to go forward.
Also, predictive texts is not as brilliant as that of iPhone. Then texts that pops up emojis, if I type "fire" or "dance" or "run" on iPhone, the respective emojis display for you to use.

Download SwiftKey keyboard to solve the text prediction and emoji problem.
As for the gesture, that one go hard ó, even oneplus with their smooth UI and gesture, they are still no where near iphone when it comes to gesture smoothness. But I feel a year from this time maybe android will catch up with the gesture control.
Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by colossus2: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Teedeechian:

Download SwiftKey keyboard to solve the text prediction and emoji problem.
As for the gesture, that one go hard ó, even oneplus with their smooth UI and gesture, they are still no where near iphone when it comes to gesture smoothness. But I feel a year from this time maybe android will catch up with the gesture control.
Thanks for the SwiftKey �

1 Like

Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by Teedeechian(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
colossus2:
Thanks for the SwiftKey �
You are welcome.
Re: Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here? by CowbellY: 6:30pm On May 02, 2019
stupidity:

Do you still have your xs max ?

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Infinix Hot 4 Pro For Sale At Cheaper Rate / Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 8 Pro, Others In Nigeria / Download Infinix S5 DA FILE 1000%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.