Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors (24514 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by Oshin56(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
And this Iranian doctor will think FG go release this man for them we that we have enough doctor but no job. If this man die for FG custody there own go worst pass boko haram own
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by akinbode1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yeye doctor

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by MissRaine69(f): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
ollysaks:
When we have surplus doctors in Nigeria
But those doctors won’t find anything wrong, so they have to bring in their “experts” . Can you not see what’s happening here?
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by omoteacher(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

How are we sure those doctors are professionals ?
because their licenses will be written in languages noone can translate. That was how nimasa arrested one of my company's captain using ' to whom it may concern' written in India to work in Nigeria and collecting 4m monthly.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by Sagay212: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Let them fly him out. At least his followers will rest when they hear and know he is no longer in detention. Intact they should not allow him and his wife come back. Let them continue to live in whatever country they intend to treat them.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by koolguy88(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
PMB is going contrary to the judiciary by not releasing this man. What has he done for goodness sake?
I urge the FG to oblige by releasing this man and his family for the rule of law to prevail in the country.
I rest my case.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by ekems2017(f): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Heard from a right source that he is blind
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by chukwuibuipob: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
sad Hope anoda one nor go com check Dasuki/meruh the yam eater. in crutch
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by 9jabull: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
I support the release or rescue of El Ezazaki by Iranian government it's long over due. Buhari is blind, deaf and dump to the rule of law.

They should free the man jari.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by Zaya: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Just look at that useless stabilizer on the floor...
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by Quality20(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Iranian government and their system made him too hard and fearless, so they shd take their rubbish
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by whiteafrique: 2:04am On Apr 30, 2019
them want go kill them....after a brief illness..
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by oruma19: 3:19am On Apr 30, 2019
No hospitals in Nigeria ko? Useless country
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by chukarector(m): 3:44am On Apr 30, 2019
shocked
AbbeyvanPersie:
bros, u no dey forget things grin
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by mukthar2000(m): 3:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Escape is loading ,chiiii biko

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by kenny160: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2019
free this man now, if the man die in your hand na another war like that of muhammed yusuf ooo.....we dey see smoke now fire is on its way
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by Walehelt(m): 7:09am On Apr 30, 2019
This country Don tayad me, I swear

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by Dinirojones(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Won't be surprised if the doctor is working for the Iranian revolutionary guard.......hv seen too many movies jare grin grin
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2019
ekems2017:
Heard from a right source that he is blind

Yes, after the attack. He wasnt blind before. The butt of a gun maybe.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by Rajosh(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2019
are they asking for permission?
Lies Mohammed said sometime ago that they've released him and he's staying in a house specially built for him.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by ezkimow(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

I don't know who you are, but you're a true definition of a slug, psychophant, psychopath, Sly etc. You're so gullible to a fault.

I guess you're relatively new on NL, everyone knows him... You see anybody dey answer am? Na so him dey...
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:31am On May 01, 2019
una cup don almost full and una payback is right now banging at una door ready for the kickdown!!!

kwantinue supporting evil, hatefulness and wickedness una hear!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

post=77966970:

Baba is a good man with a very good heart we swear!
How many presidents will do this to someone disturbing their government.
We trust Baba farmer in Ota....we know how brutal he could have been in this case.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Bang your head on the wall till 2023 for all we care wailing camerounian!
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:38am On May 01, 2019
Quality20:
Iranian government and their system made him too hard and fearless, so they shd take their rubbish

I been think say fear no dey catch you sunnis!

una for leave am make him die for jail then una go use una eye see una ear without mirror!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Border Closure: FG Seized Guns, 5,676 Cartridges, 1,957 Vehicles, Others / Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.