Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC (740 Views)

Zulfat Suara Is First Muslim Lawmaker In Tennesse US / Ekiti: PDP Lawmaker Bags Six-week Suspension For Interrupting Speaker / Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC by malagu: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Remaining PDP lawmaker in Lagos House of Assembly finally defects to APC https://www.thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=3384

Re: Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC by MetaPhysical: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
APC owns Lagos, the highest revenue generating state in the country!

1 Like

Re: Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC by popsy2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wrong move.
Re: Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC by muykem: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
PDP belong to IPOB. If they like, let them fix north-north candidates in 2023 and make Obi PA to Atiku, that's their business.

1 Like

Re: Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC by Amuocha: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Useless leading party in Lagos.
Re: Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC by Mortiple(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
I am not surprised at all. Na their people way grin grin
Re: Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC by loopman: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless leading party in Lagos.

Why are most of you from the East naturally bitter? Is life really hard down there?
Re: Remaining PDP Lawmaker In Lagos House Of Assembly Finally Defects To APC by RoyalUc(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
loopman:

Why are most of your from the East naturally bitter? Is life really hard down there?

My broootherrrrrr! I tire o!

Just take a census on most social media platforms, the result will break your heart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tel Aviv / List Of Those who Are Likely To Be Next President After Buhari In 2023 / Send In Your Body Bag Assassin, I'm Waiting - Shehu Sani Slammed Gov. El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.