Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Please Enligthen Me. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Enligthen Me. (687 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Enligthen Me. by oleigh(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2010
Hello nairalanders can a canadian student visa be given to sombody dat is 30years who is seeking for an undergraduate course?i need advices pls,
Re: Please Enligthen Me. by Sonye(f): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2010
yes. i actually work for a consulting firm in london that market for many schools. it all depends on what course you think you can do, how much you can afford and when you are ready. once you think about it, reply this message. if you are unsure and you need help, the company i work for can help you if you want.

1 Like

Re: Please Enligthen Me. by oleigh(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2010
So wat do u advise me to do now as am fully ready,
Re: Please Enligthen Me. by oleigh(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2010
Re: Please Enligthen Me. by oleigh(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2010
Re: Please Enligthen Me. by easylogic(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ Poster normally you should be issued with the VISA but be aware that it will be pretty difficult.You will have to show very good reasons why you are undertaking an undergraduate course at 30 years old in a foreign country.They might just think you are tired of Naija and are looking for a way out.

But, just try and maybe luck will be on your side.

(1) (Reply)

I Neeed Some One To Help Me With Dubai Visa Pls Urgent / Nigerians In Qatar: Recently Updated / Uk Visa In 2 Weeks And Professional Visa Application Guide To U.s,europe & S.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.