Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors (1037 Views)

Palm Credit Loan App Credited My Account Without Me Requesting For A Loan... / You Can Make 10 Percent Of Your Investment With Us. / Earn 10 Percent Monthly Legally With Smtradeworth Solutions August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by Hope4thebest: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors

Please Nairalanders what do you think about this?
Re: Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by popsy2(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
You are about to be scammed.
Re: Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by ValCon888: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Give the person jare!
What's the essence of a start-up that has not started up?
Re: Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by Tolani0167(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
link me up with the person please
Re: Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by leonard002(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Are you kidding me. TAKE THE OFFER!
Re: Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by Hope4thebest: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2019
seun lasticlacla Dominique Mrknowitall
Re: Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by Paulo3ree(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hope4thebest:

Link me with the person please
Re: Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by Chidonc(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hope4thebest:

my guy well well, run jare, 10% of your start up, wait till you give him and learn your lesson

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors by NairalandAngel(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2019
Hope4thebest:

What sort of business are you into?

Please give a brief description here

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Imports Waste From Other Countries To Recycle (photos) / Do Anyone Know Where I Can Get Skirt Pleating Machine? / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.