Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Help With The Prayer Points For Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help With The Prayer Points For Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Prayer (4384 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With The Prayer Points For Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Prayer by Princessjo: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2010
hi house,

pls can anybody be kind enough to send me the prayer points for the 70 days fasting and prayer of mountain of fire and miracles ministries. not all o, just if u can , scan the first 10 days and send to me. ngzokeke@yahoo.com. its out of stock in their branch i checked and they are expecting a new batch of the booklet.we just need something to get us started .thanks
Re: Help With The Prayer Points For Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Prayer by OmoAlata(f): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
It's starting again on Monday grin

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A "Neither Cold Nor Hot" Christian? - Olamide Obire / Mery Christmas!! / Where do evil Spirits come from? D Bible never attributes evil spirits to Satan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.