Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) (1903 Views)

Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / If You Get This Then You Have An IQ above Average (mr Shape) / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
If you have the ability please calculate,
if you don't observe,
if you feel pained know more pains are loading......

Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by ValCon888: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pepper them Mr.Shape!!
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Anyone?
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by cvarinzechukwu: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
try and gv formula to motivate me
without formula, I can't do a single attempt talk more solving
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2019
cvarinzechukwu:
try and gv formula to motivate me

without formula, I can't do a single attempt talk more solving
I wish I could give formula, but it will be of no help because solving this shapes requires high level of reasoning sir, formula will not help, the Shape are made to increase our thinking ability.
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2019
mr shape

can you see the pictures
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Eastatlantaniqqa:
mr shape

can you see the pictures
I can't see any picture sir
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Should I drop solution?
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2019
a=2682.9 units
D= 3220.7 units

Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2019
a=2225m
D= 4377.57m
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2019
Eastatlantaniqqa:
a=2225m

D= 4377.57m
Try again sir,
U were not told that that angle is bisected try again sir
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2019
Darivie04:
a=2682.9 units
D= 3220.7 units
U were not told that angle was bisected
Try again sir
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by fr3do(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2019
2520 units
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Mrshape:
If you have the ability please calculate,
if you don't observe,
if you feel pained know more pains are loading......

a= 1781.91 units
D= 2520 units
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Whobedatte(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
A=tita
B=cosa
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
no one has got it yet, please try again everyone,
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
anyone? should i bring workings
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mrshape:
anyone? should i bring workings
I go solve am. My problem is that the answer is likely not a whole number.
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Squillaci:

I go solve am. My problem is that the answer is likely not a whole number.
No problem sir i will accept your decimal values
We will wait for you.
Looking forward to viewing your solution
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anyone?
Should I drop solution?
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by DesChyko: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
I quit.

What I tried? I expressed D in terms of a and a - 901 via Pythagoras.
Then I used that value of D to express the area of the triangle using various formulas for finding area of a triangle so I can equate them and solve for a.

But

The resulting polynomial is not something I'm willing to see in my dreams tonight. angry
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
DesChyko:

The resulting polynomial is not something I'm willing to see in my dreams tonight. angry
Lol, you are funny!
Others are coming up with solutions lets wait a bit,
By the way do you know walfrom alpha?
It can make life easy for maths lovers.
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
DesChyko:
I quit.

What I tried? I expressed D in terms of a and a - 901 via Pythagoras.
Then I used that value of D to express the area of the triangle using various formulas for finding area of a triangle so I can equate them and solve for a.

But

As in. I got a high degree polynomial but my head no wan stress itself so I just went to sleep. I cannot kii myself on top shapes.

1 Like

Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Martinez39:
As in. I got a high degree polynomial but my head no wan stress itself so I just went to sleep. I cannot kii myself on top shapes.

Degree what?
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mrshape:

Degree what?
while using coordinate geometry to solve the problem, I had to solve a fourth degree polynomial equation. I had to retire. grin
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Solution

Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
a=2385
D=√(2x2385+(2385-901)^2)=2809
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
U guys tried it is not easy task with out a machine
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
if u have any question on my solution, or a objection on my metholds, fell free to ask,
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Nobody: 4:38am On May 01, 2019
Martinez39:
while using coordinate geometry to solve the problem, I had to solve a fourth degree polynomial equation. I had to retire. grin
Me too oh though I didn't use coordinate geometry
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by Mrshape: 6:27am On May 01, 2019
today is workers day look forward to my next shape, that peson that ban my main account, how market?
Re: They Think I Have Gone,this Will Shock Them(mr Shape) by femi4: 2:48pm On May 01, 2019
Mrshape:
today is workers day look forward to my next shape, that peson that ban my main account, how market?
Its workers day, i don't do shapes on workers day. How many months ban did you receive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update! / I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Offer But I Have One Month To Put To Bed. / Unilag Msc In Public Health Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.