Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo (30641 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) / 62-year-old Man Arrested For Fingering Neighbour’s 10-year Old Daughter - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by legibow: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2019
nice one , that's how it should be, let the rich feel it to so they can put mouth in this issues

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by crisycent: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2019
Enjoy your next level

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another One!

This is getting interesting.

From Alex Badeh to Halimatu Sadiya Idris

The snake you bought with your own money has finally gone unclad and it is dancing on your bed.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

This is a strong message to all civil servants turned EVIL SERVANTS. ONE DAY, YOUR SINS WILL HUNT YOU.

MORE WILL DIE!

My condolences to the family of the slain driver.

P/S I live in Abuja so I know what is really going on. And I have been saying it.

Living in Abuja doesn't mean you really know what is going on .many of us here live in abujs also and this doesn't give us right to state we know what is going on
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Kidnappers on Monday abducted the board chairman of Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), Muhammed Mahmood, along the Kaduna-Abuja Highway.

Mr Mahmood was abducted alongside his daughter while travelling from Kaduna to Abuja Monday afternoon while his driver was killed.

They were kidnapped around Katari, a village few kilometres from Zuba, an Abuja suburb.

The spokesperson of the Kaduna State Police Command, Yakubu Sabo, said the force is working on getting more details and would release a statement later on Monday.

Watch the video below

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/ubec-chairman-daughter-kidnapped-in-abuja.html

Oh Allah protect thos lady from them .my biggest fear is them molesting her.May God turn their minds away from her .

This is why I always fault men who travel by roads with their daughters or wives for goodness sake there are trains .men can choose to travel by road but not women .please !!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Generalwoodz(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2019
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by KingSatan: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Living in Abuja doesn't mean you really know what is going on .many of us here live in abujs also and this doesn't give us right to state we know what is going on

Learn to argue and quote your age mates. I am no where within your class
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2019
KingSatan:

Learn to argue and quote your age mates. I am no where within your class

As King"Satan" ,definitely you are not .learn to argue constructively. Even by your aggressive response we can see you are into beer parlour talks .How is hell down there? I hear its at its hottest no wonder you are really full of pain and anger

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2019
send for confident, people has scan us too much
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Staru1(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2019
RIP. human has becomes fowl in d hands of tyrants
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another One!

This is getting interesting.

From Alex Badeh to Halimatu Sadiya Idris

The snake you bought with your own money has finally gone unclad and it is dancing on your bed.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

This is a strong message to all civil servants turned EVIL SERVANTS. ONE DAY, YOUR SINS WILL HUNT YOU.

MORE WILL DIE!

My condolences to the family of the slain driver.

P/S I live in Abuja so I know what is really going on. And I have been saying it.

Even though I don't subscribe to tour NL moniker, I perfectly understand your logic. I live in Abuja too. The chicken has finally come home to roost.

When a pack of wolves can't find any prey to feed on, they turn on themselves!

If you know you know!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by pansophist(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2019
Or11:
Drivers of individuals (rich men) that are prone to getting kidnapped should get life insurance because they always get killed when their boss is kidnapped.

Or not to accept such job at all. It's a ticking death sentence. Life over cash.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Weedhustler: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2019
This Kaduna abuja road is something else, especially that katari close to Jere. Same last week some commuters were kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by edo3(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Oh Allah protect thos lady from them .my biggest fear is them molesting her.May God turn their minds away from her .

This is why I always fault men who travel by roads with their daughters or wives for goodness sake there are trains .men can choose to travel by road but not women .please !!
That train u thought is safe,, may not be safe after all.. I believed those bandits are orchestrating evil plans to stop that train since they now realised a lot of big catch would be on board.. The govt should be pro active

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Deltatoto: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Kidnappers on Monday abducted the board chairman of Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), Muhammed Mahmood, along the Kaduna-Abuja Highway.

Mr Mahmood was abducted alongside his daughter while travelling from Kaduna to Abuja Monday afternoon while his driver was killed.

They were kidnapped around Katari, a village few kilometres from Zuba, an Abuja suburb.

The spokesperson of the Kaduna State Police Command, Yakubu Sabo, said the force is working on getting more details and would release a statement later on Monday.

Watch the video below

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/ubec-chairman-daughter-kidnapped-in-abuja.html
them go fuk this girl for em papa eyes very sweet Toto
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Coalkendar(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
It such a pity we find ourselves in situations like this, We are not ready yet. If truly we are tired of the state of anarchy in nigeria �� we would have rebooted against this non challant government...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Mustsucceed:

So the men are the ones who deserve to be kidnapped and killed?

Health officials need to visit your locality to check both the air of the environment you inhale and the water you drink for contaminants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by crossfm: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Apart from the story,what baffles me in the picture displayed is that a man heading UBEC is sending his children outside the country for education.yet we think Nigeria is going to work soon.R.I.P to the driver who died in a failed country for a rich man.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Coalkendar(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2019
It such a pity we find ourselves in situations like this, We are not ready yet. If truly we are tired of the state of anarchy in nigeria �� we would have rebooted against this non challant government...
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by dederocs(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2019
It's funny how short sighted, and myopic our political class, and office holders are...the vicious circle will affect anyone...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Don't they listen to the news. It has been reported uncountable times on how kidnapping business is big deal on that road.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Greenvaiper: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2019
Serves them right. Let them enjoy d change
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by jesmond3945: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Failed govt. By the way can't the ubec chairman fly to abuja

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by KingSatan: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Mustsucceed:

As King"Satan" ,definitely you are not .learn to argue constructively. Even by your aggressive response we can see you are into beer parlour talks .How is hell down there? I hear its at its hottest no wonder you are really full of pain and anger

Read my quote again. I don't mingle with slum rats
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by selemo: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2019
This is as a result of a failed state where greedy and inhuman beings live among human beings. They deprived the right of the less privileged to give their children the best education in the world.
Why can't we tighten our borders to avoid infiltration of evil men?
Why can't we manage our resources well?
Why can't we enforce birth control?
Why can't we solve unemployment?

Black man is doomed! grin

RIP to the poor driver. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Talknochip(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2019
The death of the driver is a very sad thing.... Another hardworking bread winner is gone!! But, is the UBEC boss not entitled to armed security personnel ?! Someone of a position like that ?? May God bring them out alive and unhurt.. may He also comfort the family of the driver and Rest his soul

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by luluosas(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2019
I pray they get freedom soon. My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by onatisi(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2019
they shouldn't have killed the driver .

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by engrelvis(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Deltatoto:
them go fuk this girl for em papa eyes very sweet Toto
dats yr fantasy abi? No problem. May d same fantasy manifest with yr born or unborn daughters! Can I hear you say Amen.ldiota

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by armourcop: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2019
Security going from bad to worst. Law-Enforcement agencies have run out of ideas on how best to tackle this threat. Goodnews, Agent-X VIP Bodyguard Services Ltd is offering a free online VIP drivers/Executives training on:
Pre-Attack Intelligence, Advanced Detection, Avoidance, Escape & Counter-attack. Those interested can can register on this WhatsApp number: 08120088364

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Fulmigati: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2019
Kidnapping is an epidemic in the North.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo by Deltatoto: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2019
engrelvis:
dats yr fantasy abi? No problem. May d same fantasy manifest with yr born or unborn daughters! Can I hear you say Amen.ldiota
we don’t give birth to women in our family lion no Dey born goat.if I catch ur wife or daughter I go bulala their Toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail / Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) / Emzor Reacts To BBC Documentary. Sacks Sales Rep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.